Cricket 07 Bugs

Online Cricket Games Owned
i play the game in windows xp,
1. During the first ball of every match, the display gets lagged and then after the first ball is bowled, it becomes normal.
2. After playing for 5 mins, the batsman automatically moves to the right!! I cannot control him.:mad
3. Also in field editor, i cannot select the field or set a custom field as it keeps on changing!!!:mad

install the patch again or check if batpack and faces are installed

sss33

School Cricketer
1.The keeper hits the stumps even if i had crossed easily
2.Then appeals to the 1st umpire instead of the square leg umpire
3.Even if I'm run out just by a centimetre, the commentator shouts "He wasn't even in the scene","bad cooperation between the batsmen""It's a suicidal runout"
4.The fielding is flawfull. Whenever I play the Shift+D+Down+Right shot and it goes high, the fielder almost reaches it and jumps a step forward (like when he takes a high catch) and the ball jumps over him and goes to the boundary
5.The CPU doesn't change it fields to defensive in tests when I hit shots on every ball which go to the boundaries
6.During the toss, sometimes the commentators say to bat first and after selecting they say that "I would've bowled first"
7.The CPU fields are worse.There aren't many areas where the ball goes and they place them on other areas where it doesn't
8.Which reminds me,the shot selection is narrow too
9.Commentary doesn't always match to what you played

It may not be fully called a bug but it ruins the fun of the game (or cricket)
If you can help, please do
Thanks

Invincible

Associate Cricketer
1.The keeper hits the stumps even if i had crossed easily
2.Then appeals to the 1st umpire instead of the square leg umpire
3.Even if I'm run out just by a centimetre, the commentator shouts "He wasn't even in the scene","bad cooperation between the batsmen""It's a suicidal runout"
4.The fielding is flawfull. Whenever I play the Shift+D+Down+Right shot and it goes high, the fielder almost reaches it and jumps a step forward (like when he takes a high catch) and the ball jumps over him and goes to the boundary
5.The CPU doesn't change it fields to defensive in tests when I hit shots on every ball which go to the boundaries
6.During the toss, sometimes the commentators say to bat first and after selecting they say that "I would've bowled first"
7.The CPU fields are worse.There aren't many areas where the ball goes and they place them on other areas where it doesn't
8.Which reminds me,the shot selection is narrow too
9.Commentary doesn't always match to what you played

It may not be fully called a bug but it ruins the fun of the game (or cricket)
If you can help, please do
Thanks

looks like you have installed one patch over another. If possible always apply patch on fresh install of game.

----------

pease help me out for this asyc.big error

what is the exact error message? error comes in starting of the game or in the middle of the game? i think your error is related to face file. installing facepack of roster may solve your problem.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Wild Force
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Whenever I open Co7 it shows as DBC14? Anyone know a fix? Maybe @ThatSlyOldFox can help...

Warlockopain

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Guyz i seriously need help !! i play this game is vista on my laptop.... when i open cricket 07 few black screens come for 2-3 seconds and then it gets closed.. at the bottom right i get a message that the resolution is of 1280x800.... what to do ? :( please help me !!!! :(
I am really very sorry if this question has been alredy posted, i am not able to find any solution.... also i am sorry to trouble(if any).
thanks!
regards,
WarlockOPain.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Wild Force
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guyz i seriously need help !! i play this game is vista on my laptop.... when i open cricket 07 few black screens come for 2-3 seconds and then it gets closed.. at the bottom right i get a message that the resolution is of 1280x800.... what to do ? :( please help me !!!! :(
I am really very sorry if this question has been alredy posted, i am not able to find any solution.... also i am sorry to trouble(if any).
thanks!
regards,
WarlockOPain.
Change you Game resolution to some below 1280x800 in the game options.

jacky srew

Club Cricketer
I am making new logos but logos are not shown in main menu but logos are shown in game while playing match

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
Royal Mavericks
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am making new logos but logos are not shown in main menu but logos are shown in game while playing match
There are two logo files for each team, one for logos in menu and other one for the logos in matches. BTW which logo you've made, I may help you with filenames and all.

Aadil

School Cricketer
I have player editor followed every step of tutorial putted files where c07 is installed but its not appearing in game
The faces I created r not appearing in game
Plz helppppppppppppppppppp[DOUBLEPOST=1455349653][/DOUBLEPOST]I have player editor followed every step of tutorial putted files where c07 is installed but its not appearing in game
The faces I created r not appearing in game
Plz helppppppppppppppppppp
Report any bugs you find in Cricket 2007 here.

mohamednafis

School Cricketer
After finishing a game when i give exit in menu game crashes and exit into windows, Every time i faced this problem after finishing a game, Can anyone give me the Solution to fix this ?

rishaimt

School Cricketer
Plzzz help me getting original batting timing guage back....i have patched my cricket 2007

Pravash

Club Captain
why my umpire don't change ??? one umpire completely stays at one side and another one at another..at square leg.. but decision varies .. square leg umpire gives lbw decision.. can someone help me.. how to fix this

Users who are viewing this thread