cricket 07 : hall of fame, trophy cabinet error, pls help

RIPUNJOY

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have won lots of tournaments, but in the trophy cabinet, there's no trophy, i have hitten 6 sixes in an over, but in the records for highest runs in an over, it says 32, i always save my profile and roster after every game, and i think it is caused by an IPL 2008 patch ( i asked my sister to play the game when she was alone at home, and she downloaded 'blackmagic ipl patch' . so how can i remove that ipl patch ? i have to remove some files from the cricket 07 root directory , as the uninstaller isn't work

Abhimanyucool

School Cricketer
i have won lots of tournaments, but in the trophy cabinet, there's no trophy, i have hitten 6 sixes in an over, but in the records for highest runs in an over, it says 32, i always save my profile and roster after every game, and i think it is caused by an IPL 2008 patch ( i asked my sister to play the game when she was alone at home, and she downloaded 'blackmagic ipl patch' . so how can i remove that ipl patch ? i have to remove some files from the cricket 07 root directory , as the uninstaller isn't work

Hi Bro!!!
Same thing happens to me i save the trpohies but next time when i open thereis no trophy
But its not due to IPL's patch bcoz i don't have that

Chandragupta

School Cricketer
My opinion is that you can save your progress in a match savegame so if the trophy doesn't appear you can open the match and again play the finals of the tournament.:thumbs

nobinobita

School Cricketer
can any one please send me link to download a trophy cabinet full of trophies in cricket 07....????please send me the link

raviteja8

Club Captain
i Have Also Faced The Problem But After only i got that we must save. We must Not Save in rooster Or Tournament. we must save in profile.
everyone are thinking mindlessly! everyone doesn't Get World Series And Australian Cups because Of rooster Failure. you must download mattw's KFC BBL rooster and zaxwillows batpack.

Layfon

School Cricketer
What is rooster can anybody explain me ?
i am new here

PresidentEvil

God of Mischief
India
RCB...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What is rooster can anybody explain me ?
i am new here
The file which contains squads and players info which is used by game.

Pritam Roy 100235

School Cricketer
after I have won ea sports cricket 07 tournaments i closed the game....next time when i open the trophy
cabinet it shows empty...?
what should I do now and how ?

Users who are viewing this thread