No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Noticed this too. It would be awesome if we were able to edit the colours of the sweater and the collar/piping as shown in this picture.
All we need is blobset creator, don't know from where and how to get it ??

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Hi, can anyone help me to upload the created player to the academy? I am not seeing the option to upload player in the player creator. Where do we hv the option?

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Some of these creations are coming along amazingly well, there's likely to be some stunning likenesses in the game as time goes on.

When it comes to skilling players for teams, can I request that people don't do to all lower order/tail enders what was happening last time with batting skills being ridiculously low? I know they are lesser batsmen for sure, but some of them had skills pretty much all below 20, some in single figures. This just isn't likely and often played out poorly. If it were people like Danny Morrison and Chris Martin, well fair enough, but most modern lower/tailender batsmen can hold on and squeeze out the basic shots quite well, they don't just fall over.

Same thing happened with great batsmen who can bowl fairly well, like Kane Williamson and others. I'd imagine his spin is more or less 60 to 65 overall for NZ, not the mid 30's most downloads had.

If Planet Cricket is going to have a list/thread of recommended downloadable teams, based on a combination of appearance, kits, up to date squads, as per Ashes, can I suggest that also extends to skilled teams? Anyhow might have to download this academy and try a couple of players myself, you guys are pulling off some amazing contributions so far!

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey all, absolutely loving the work so far. Quick question, can anyone confirm if the on disk stand ins for real players (the ones with the same initials that you are all working on) have the right roles and roughly the right skills to their real life counterparts? I don't have the demo so haven't been to check myself.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BigAnt has changed the blobset structure, so it's not looking likely atm, unless BigAnt a willing to help with the file structure, there will be no blobset tools for Cricket 19.
thankfuully this is what i wanted .. ! now no one wil be able to cheat in online matches ..

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Pakistan players name update is done

Attachments

• PakTeamUpdatedNames.jpeg
    PakTeamUpdatedNames.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 54