No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

swisscheese

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Iftikhar Ahmed, Ammad Butt and Haider Ali faces.

PzXA36e.jpg

UVgzlGh.jpg

1R5kzYX.jpg
did u put iftikhar and haider on the community? i cant seem to find em the others are all up. awesome stuff!!!

Haych14

Club Captain
Tried a couple of Pakistan's ODI kits from 90s

qhPF51S.png
Damn these are so good bro! Pakistan should have the one on the bottom right in this era would look great! But all of em look amazing. What username are these under in the community?

Haych14

Club Captain
So I've done James Harris, Dawid Malan, Sam Robson and the man with the slightly unfortunate name Stephen Eskinazi, thus far. Actually enjoying it. Results have been okay. I won't spam anymore until I have a fair bit of the team done.
What's your creator name? To download faces

swisscheese

Club Captain
added Pakistan WSC 81-83-89 and WCC 85 teams on community added it from my ps4 (user:196041) so not sure what the id is but just search for PAK WSC and PAK WCC they should show up. working on a 92/93 pak using the lightning bolt kit design made by @gleeso73 and managed to use @quincy159 DBC 14 dds for the team name and converted them to svgs and the bats didnt seem to work the same way but still a great way to incorporate older made content. had been sleeping on the logo creator this whole time

swisscheese

Club Captain
added Pakistan WSC 81-83-89 and WCC 85 teams on community added it from my ps4 (user:196041) so not sure what the id is but just search for PAK WSC and PAK WCC they should show up. working on a 92/93 pak using the lightning bolt kit design made by @gleeso73 and managed to use @quincy159 DBC 14 dds for the team name and converted them to svgs and the bats didnt seem to work the same way but still a great way to incorporate older made content. had been sleeping on the logo creator this whole time

shared the 92/93 WSC team also

Bassam Altaf

School Cricketer
I created Sialkot Stallions one of the greatest T20 sides ever... Its not perfect but I did a try with lineups and Uniform colours but I am sure if someone can work on the logos it can be perfect.. If anyone is interested I can share it..!!!

Users who are viewing this thread