No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

ShashiShaurya

School Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth
Thanks for all your teams
I found few censored issues , can you please fix them.

Censored Team - East Zone (India) , also uniform names are censored.
Censored Players
PB - Northern District - Peter Bocock
MI - Chittigong - Mahidul Islam
AN - North Zone - Aron Nijjar
UN - North Zone - Umar Nazir
NP - United States - Nisarg Patel

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@wasteyouryouth I finished mine anyway, may as well. For those interested.

FYI: No stats - so you can pop them in yourself. Also haven't tweaked height, waist, shoulders etc. So one can tweak those to their delight.

blackwood.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Reece Topley or Dr Disrespect

1028630_20200725144454_1.png
DrDisrespect-800x420-1-1.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I'd back my old cat in personally.

20181001_162307.jpg

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have issues with space which doesnt replace correctly (LOGO,BATS,KITS) from academy , so i need to reset all downloaded teams and players , bats .. so what would be the best option ? reset academy ? if i do so do i miss my settings and difficulty settings (custom difficulties) ?
I need to reset all teams to default and den ill redownload again from academy . so Please suggest on this one ...

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have issues with space which doesnt replace correctly (LOGO,BATS,KITS) from academy , so i need to reset all downloaded teams and players , bats .. so what would be the best option ? reset academy ? if i do so do i miss my settings and difficulty settings (custom difficulties) ?
I need to reset all teams to default and den ill redownload again from academy . so Please suggest on this one ...
I don't think resetting academy will clear your difficulties. You could take some screenshots of the settings as a back up as a precaution.

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Hi is this Australian kit has been created in academy? If not, I would request to any kind soul who can make this. This kit brings lot of memories and dominance by Australian team. They all looked so big and dominanting05ponting.jpg

Trevin

Club Cricketer
I have an issue where I have duplicate players in my career mode so Ollie Pope is appearing twice and so is Jack Leach. Is there a way to fix this? I tried removing them but they are still showing up. Thanks.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I have an issue where I have duplicate players in my career mode so Ollie Pope is appearing twice and so is Jack Leach. Is there a way to fix this? I tried removing them but they are still showing up. Thanks.
Are they playing in the same team? Or are in separate teams? I had this issue a long time ago, I just un-linked one of them, then I checked to see what the roster of said team was via google, and downloaded the missing player and linked it to the un-linked player.

Users who are viewing this thread