No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
hey @wasteyouryouth im sorry for asking this silly question but i downloaded your new mumbai indians team now and now i have 3 dubai international stadium which one should i delete or shall i keep all three please help sir(bro) :)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hey @wasteyouryouth im sorry for asking this silly question but i downloaded your new mumbai indians team now and now i have 3 dubai international stadium which one should i delete or shall i keep all three please help sir(bro) :)

Just delete all three and then re-download his team and you'll have the stadium you want. Or use the stadium you like best. Use your noggin, mate.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
@wasteyouryouth created teams quality is excellent... Currently I am playing CPL... Ratings, kit and players face etc is top notch... I am excited to play IPL... But, i can't understand why people are rating low his creations in the academy...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
@wasteyouryouth created teams quality is excellent... Currently I am playing CPL... Ratings, kit and players face etc is top notch... I am excited to play IPL... But, i can't understand why people are rating low his creations in the academy...
Is it a bug? I swear 98% of all user created content is 3 stars lol.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The least Big Ant could do is have a featured content creator tag like other games do with a high requirement of 'likes' or downloads to be eligible and allow quality content creators like @wasteyouryouth get their due.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
The least Big Ant could do is have a featured content creator tag like other games do with a high requirement of 'likes' or downloads to be eligible and allow quality content creators like @wasteyouryouth get their due.
Agree 1000% with this.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I reshared most of my stuff under new IDs which would remove any ratings anyway. In a lot of cases I've tried to unshare older stuff to avoid duplication and confusion (search wasteyouryouth will bring up wasteyouryouth1 too - i shoulda thought that through :lol).

I don't think much of my stuff had super high downloads anyway. I didn't have time to make much before the game came out. I'd love to see what Get Best looks like for someone new to the game.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
New paint ad Jersey for Delhi... It looks ordinary, but good if we have that in DC team to select during some IPL matches... @wasteyouryouth update is coming?...

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone made the new Australia T20 kit?

Faizi Agrarian

School Cricketer
Here is the complete setup for ODI and T20 cricket on Australian grounds. The patch contains Gillette Skinguard pitchad, bet365 boundary rope, and updated Gillette stumps. Before creating blobset, backup your default boundary and ptchad DDS files because this patch will replace those files, and for Test cricket, you'll again need to create DDS for Domain ropes and pitchad.[DOUBLEPOST=1602911767][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone made the new Australia T20 kit?
Already present on Cricket Academy. You'll need to check all the recent available teams for the T20 kit.

Attachments

• Aus ODI & T20.rar
    257.8 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread