No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Haych14

Club Captain
Just search player namer on the academy and you will find a couple I have seen some nice players on the academy
Thanks ma bro! Yes I've searched on the academy. Searched players with playfaces option on. A couple have worked and downloaded and fine and working like Sarfraz, Shaheen Shah, Hassan Ali, Imad Waseem, Imam ul Haq.

But others like shadab khan, Asif Ali, Mohammad Amir, Hafeez, Wahab Riaz, Shoaib Malik, are available too, and are created amazing.

But After downloading, even tho it's said that they are downloaded and replaced the existing default game players. It doesn't seem to be successful and still shows the default players in game, instead of the downloaded versions from the academy???

Can anyone explain why this is and how to fix it, is this with all playface creations? Is there an issue with the player linking or???

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks ma bro! Yes I've searched on the academy. Searched players with playfaces option on. A couple have worked and downloaded and fine and working like Sarfraz, Shaheen Shah, Hassan Ali, Imad Waseem, Imam ul Haq.

But others like shadab khan, Asif Ali, Mohammad Amir, Hafeez, Wahab Riaz, Shoaib Malik, are available too, and are created amazing.

But After downloading, even tho it's said that they are downloaded and replaced the existing default game players. It doesn't seem to be successful and still shows the default players in game, instead of the downloaded versions from the academy???

Can anyone explain why this is and how to fix it, is this with all playface creations? Is there an issue with the player linking or???
Yeh there is there a fix what you need to do is go to player creator and search the player up say amir and add the one that Playfaced into Pakstain and remove the one that not playfaced it takes time but that the only fix atm the linking issue is to do with the creator I am pretty sure

Mighty Windies

School Cricketer
So I downloaded these custom uniforms from the community and after the patch, the uniforms are all much darker. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm assuming I can't since they're custom and I didn't create/upload them?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
So I downloaded these custom uniforms from the community and after the patch, the uniforms are all much darker. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm assuming I can't since they're custom and I didn't create/upload them?
Are you on xbox

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
All the pakistan playfaced players you people are refering to are created by me. I just uploaded the pakistan team updated with all the cwc19 accessories. Download under the username: TheRiddleMan8
Post the player faces on here

Khawaja Sadeed

School Cricketer
Any one Please guide me for complete Pakistan team with best possible player faces ?
Any suggestion ? uploading player faces would be a great assist

mASteR_edIToR

County Cricketer
Llewelynf ,
Snowy
friends
,with blobset tool, which game files can be edited. As I am new to this,let me ask my doubts as questions...

1. can we add new files to game.
2. can we modify the existing licensed player faces with new texture.
3. Can we update existing hair and beard styles with new ones.

Reactions: DAP

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Llewelynf ,
Snowy
friends
,with blobset tool, which game files can be edited. As I am new to this,let me ask my doubts as questions...

1. can we add new files to game.
2. can we modify the existing licensed player faces with new texture.
3. Can we update existing hair and beard styles with new ones.
1 No
2 Possibly. Haven't tried that.
3 No

You can change logos bats ropes licensed kits and possibly the unlicensed kits now too.

Users who are viewing this thread