No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
can we change hairstyle for licenced team ?? Aus .. ?

NATHAN COULTER-NILE hairstyle needs a change ... ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1561051817][/DOUBLEPOST]even Finch needs a change ...

Attachments

• Nathan-Coulter-Nile-CWC19.png
    Nathan-Coulter-Nile-CWC19.png
    211.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Aaron-Finch-CWC19.png
    Aaron-Finch-CWC19.png
    334.4 KB · Views: 11

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Seems like it. Probably wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for Detective @Spoobir
My teams name is Too Late for That[DOUBLEPOST=1561051671][/DOUBLEPOST]
Scroll to the top

Ah yes was reading through that earlier... they just want the clout

You should lock the kits and logos so no one can edit them, there's no need to edit

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Seems like it. Probably wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for Detective @Spoobir

As soon as I read "I have uploaded PSL teams with full kits" I was like "I bet it's Waste's kits" :p[DOUBLEPOST=1561053328][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should lock the kits and logos so no one can edit them, there's no need to edit

I've nicked tons of @Llewelynf and @wasteyouryouth's logos over the years and edited them. Just I (usually :p) remember to give credit.

As far as I'm concerned, if I upload something like a sponsor logo (adidas, nike, pepsi etc.) that's fine for anyone to use without credit. Full kits on the other hand...

Last edited:

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
As soon as I read "I have uploaded PSL teams with full kits" I was like "I bet it's Waste's kits" :p[DOUBLEPOST=1561053328][/DOUBLEPOST]

I've nicked tons of @Llewelynf and @wasteyouryouth's logos over the years and edited them. Just I (usually :p) remember to give credit.

As far as I'm concerned, if I upload something like a sponsor logo (adidas, nike, pepsi etc.) that's fine for anyone to use without credit. Full kits on the other hand...
That's true, crediting someone is crucial otherwise it is unfair

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Use as many kits as you want I dont care, just don't come on here saying you did them all. That's a kick in the b@lls.

Users who are viewing this thread