gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not a NZ fan, but how about Bracewell, Anderson and Milne?

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
2595E522-8334-47B0-BC38-C8B9F77DED69.jpeg[DOUBLEPOST=1561497824][/DOUBLEPOST]Dorset CCC now uploaded!

TomW777

Club Captain
Two of those may already be in the works
Presume those two are Anderson and Milne so the three I would like to see would be George Worker, Tim Seifert and Doug Bracewell.

*Kind of like to see Will Young instead of Worker but doubt you will be interested in making him given he hasn't debuted yet but I think he will be an important player for us post WC.
He is also one of the 20 players NZC has contracted this year so could be worth thinking about: https://www.nzc.nz/news-items/three-new-additions-to-the-list-of-players-offered-nzc-contracts

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Presume those two are Anderson and Milne so the three I would like to see would be George Worker, Tim Seifert and Doug Bracewell.

*Kind of like to see Will Young instead of Worker but doubt you will be interested in making him given he hasn't debuted yet but I think he will be an important player for us post WC.
He is also one of the 20 players NZC has contracted this year so could be worth thinking about: https://www.nzc.nz/news-items/three-new-additions-to-the-list-of-players-offered-nzc-contracts

They’ve been on my list, so I’ll
Keep them there. In the interest of getting to other teams, we’ll likely revisit them at a later date.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Why can't we add custom bats to the England and Australian players who have the generic bats.The academy allows you to change them but as soon as you restart the game they change back.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why can't we add custom bats to the England and Australian players who have the generic bats.The academy allows you to change them but as soon as you restart the game they change back.
I think it’s because both England and Australian teams are licenced through the ECB and ACB and as part of the licensing agreement you can’t change anything within those 2 teams.[DOUBLEPOST=1561565397][/DOUBLEPOST]30BCCE60-D51C-4C9A-8643-00FA10EEDD4F.jpeg[DOUBLEPOST=1561565493][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it’s because both England and Australian teams are licenced through the ECB and ACB and as part of the licensing agreement you can’t change anything within those 2 teams.[DOUBLEPOST=1561565397][/DOUBLEPOST]30BCCE60-D51C-4C9A-8643-00FA10EEDD4F.jpeg
Uploading my favourite University (Cambridge) ccc. I actually studied through the Open University myself but they never had a cricket team! Lol. Anyway enjoy. More University sides soon!

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
pretty sure if you use bat manager to players like Morgan, Archer all them etc they work and they should stay there[DOUBLEPOST=1561586081][/DOUBLEPOST]hopefully

imported_beatle

Club Captain
pretty sure if you use bat manager to players like Morgan, Archer all them etc they work and they should stay there[DOUBLEPOST=1561586081][/DOUBLEPOST]hopefully
In ashes 17 all licensed players who had generic bats could only change the bat and nothing else.I've used bat manager to change the bats but once you restart the game they revert back.I haven't tried changing the bats and playing a game with them and saving the game and see if they reload when you restart the game.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Little something for the retro boys @blockerdave @DalePlaysSports @Mouseydread @gleeso73 etc.

Thought the legend deserved a PlayFace.

3WkVMHT.png

Made using @Mouseydread's already excellent head model, just a few tweaks needed after adding the face.

Cheers and enjoy. :cheers

LEFF

Club Captain
Hey guys- these creations are truely tip top!!

If anyone by chance is taking requests from community members I'd love for someone to create my play face. I unfortunately don't have a PC that could run it.

No issues if not- just thought id throw it out there :)

JL

Users who are viewing this thread