No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Hey Kiko, I made you a bunch of Lanky players playface templates. Thought you might want to give them a go in academy. I'd get round to importing them eventually, but just thought you ma want to have a play first! Obviously free for anyone to use. Will finish the rest of the team soon.
Quality those, i'll get the academy downloaded and see what I can do!

flake

County Cricketer
@Munkeymomo any chance of a tutorial vid for the faces mate? I tried last night using your step by step instructions and it helped a bit, but just a few intricacies I feel a video would help iron out.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Munkeymomo any chance of a tutorial vid for the faces mate? I tried last night using your step by step instructions and it helped a bit, but just a few intricacies I feel a video would help iron out.

Yes, my previous laptop died recently, so I'm on an old one. Will try and remember which screen cap software I used and see if I have it installed already and I'll give it a go. Old laptop is very slow but lightworks has 2x speed. :D

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Great work already guys! I personally haven't contributed much to the academy since Bradman 14.

I do always love that every time around there are a million folks doing Kholi :p

If the stadium editor has improved I may make some this time around. Not even necessarily real life creations, but perhaps some small park grounds that could be useful for career mode when playing at lower levels (would they get used in the game though?)

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Need help from someone who can do modelling.
Maybe I can give a shot with modeling as my playface just doesn’t function on demo for some reason but I can try and help with modeling.

Users who are viewing this thread