No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Please all of you guys who have created players and stadiums post ur ID so we can download them please[DOUBLEPOST=1558981105][/DOUBLEPOST]And please after the current players please please if possible create legend players Like Sachin warne Kallis ponting yuvraj Afridi Lara and few others so that all of can us can enjoy all star matches like they played Sachin vs Warne XI

I may be asking too much but just requesting you guys as you guys doing awesome work

dom2110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Does this mean they will still be able to be played in Career Mode?
Probably not. They will be custom teams and there is no way to add/remove teams to career

TomW777

Club Captain
There is a way. You can link the teams you want to play with. Much like was possible in DBC 14
By doing that I presume you would also be removing other teams right? So it is impossible to have all the domestic teams in career mode at the same time like in Ashes. Thats pretty disappointing and a bit of a step backwards. Are the generic versions of the domestic NZ teams in the game?

Haych14

Club Captain
While I was thinking about breakfast I had a very quick go at doing my Babar Azam differently. Looks better in some ways, in some ways not.
NEW
iOWDiOC.jpg

OLD
WkHsulk.jpg
Second one is better, so the first time you made it it seems more realistic

Brenno2301

Club Cricketer
Apologies if this question has already been answered, but will there be a thread eventually (possibly sub section of this thread) for requesting bats and/or logos? I understand the game has only just come out and you guys are focused on getting the IRL teams and kits out ASAP on your own time, but would be cool to have a similar system like in the previous games.

- Brendan

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Apologies if this question has already been answered, but will there be a thread eventually (possibly sub section of this thread) for requesting bats and/or logos? I understand the game has only just come out and you guys are focused on getting the IRL teams and kits out ASAP on your own time, but would be cool to have a similar system like in the previous games.

- Brendan

Short answer is yes

Users who are viewing this thread