No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Been playing cricket 19 since it came out i would like to personally thank the people who create the the faces bats uniforms stadium ect to make it enjoyable experience . with you guys makes it the best cricket game i have played . so big thankyou . stay safe people

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Does anyone know who User:100 is on the Academy?

They appear to have made the logos for Australian domestic teams (Marsh Sheffield Shield logos and One Day Cup), however the teams aren't available on the server.

I downloaded them to create my own custom team updates as on disk teams wearing One Day cap with Shield kit was bugging me. I won't be sharing them but would like to know who that is

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone know who User:100 is on the Academy?

They appear to have made the logos for Australian domestic teams (Marsh Sheffield Shield logos and One Day Cup), however the teams aren't available on the server.

I downloaded them to create my own custom team updates as on disk teams wearing One Day cap with Shield kit was bugging me. I won't be sharing them but would like to know who that is

I think User100 used to be Llewyn7 (forgot how to spell username)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If I use bloobset tools I get ban or what
Don't think you would but it might be worth just double checking with BA via a ticket.

bilalmalik79

Club Cricketer
There are 8 teams in 2 groups

Here is team 2 with my logo at CRICKET ACADEMY soon will upload along with kits and teams

TEAM 2 : BANGLA TIGERS

Attachments

• bt12.png
    bt12.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread