Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Platform: PS4
Game Version: Patch 1.08
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any Combination
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Crash bug on PS4 when more than one profile attempts to play a game in a competition
Bug description (detail): Prior to this patch I had a competition league going with 2 other friends. It worked fine and now when trying to play it, it crashes once Player 2 is introduced and their profile loads. Have tried with new competitions and it does the same in all cases.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Platform :Ps4
Game Version :1.09
Game mode : Online
Team used : custom
MatchType :Custom T10
Ground:Any
ISSUE: Often the bowler balls more than 6 balls a over but the umpire does not give over till now it happened 3 times till now

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1562395682639.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1562395682639.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

indian_tamizhan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Platform :Ps4
Game Version :1.09
Game mode : Online
Team used : NA
MatchType : T20

ISSUE: Ball speed for fast and fast medium bowlers is unreal in online mode with perks applied

Description:
With 1 gold n remaining all silver (blue) perks applied, the deliveries from fast n fast medium bowlers are bullet fast. They are unplayable even in pro (normal) mode, mainly the cross seam deliveries (though other fast deliveries also have an impact). I mean, watch n play is not possible at all. You have to premeditate n play the shot even before the bowler release the ball, in order to get ideal timing.

Toshok

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.1024
Game Mode: Academy
Creator Type: Logo Creator
Issue (one line description): Corrupted/Broken Creations (causing crashes)
Bug description (detail):
Loading saved logos may cause:
...points in layers to no longer be connected, causing shapes to disappear.
...cause shapes from multiple layers to appear in one layer, where they shouldn't be.
...cause shapes to duplicate to other layers, usually in a grey colour - these may or may not be visible in the finished logo, but will appear in the layer image.
...cause the entire logo to vanish.

Several logos I have made that vanished were replaced with a corrupted mess after teams were replaced automatically with the best player made alternatives. This corrupted mess:
...changes with each boot of the game.
...may change if the Logo Creator menu is closed and reopened, although not consistently (regardless of any changes or downloads made, and/or if no changes are made).
...will remain the same pattern of corruption if opened for editing - however the layer pictures will show the intended contents (although may be merged in undesired ways as before mentioned).
...may result in two different corrupted patterns if copied, despite being the same shapes and layers.
...will cause the game to freeze and crash if opened and either stayed in for approximately 90 seconds or if closed. (May be coincidental but crashes while open coincided exactly with the currently playing music ending all four times I tried poking around in the broken logo.)

Image 1 showing corrupted logo.
Image 2 showing the same logo after a reboot, also showing merged layers (the grey and red boxes should not appear in the top layer).
Image 3 showing Logo List with copied logo which is not identical to the original.
Apologies for the bad camera angle.

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    676.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

sweet magee

County Cricketer
Game Version
: 1.0.1.1033
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Custom team list crash / limit
Bug description (detail): Custom team lists seem to have a limit of 23 teams. When trying to add a 24th the game crashes back to Xbox dashboard. Don't know if 23 is meant to be the limit.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Game Mode: Scenario mode
Issue (one line description):Game crashes after loading up scenario

Downloaded the scenario of Eng vs SA 1992 the one where Atherton has to bat through.
Scenario loads shows the scoreboard and then crashes back to the home menu of the xbox.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: 1.09
Game Mode: Any
Teams used: Any
Over Count: Any
Issue (one line description): AI giving away wides/byes from extra short deliveries
Bug description (detail): I believe this has already been mentioned previously but I'll add to the list. The AI regularly bowl extra short deliveries (bouncers) that go sailing over the keepers head for four byes or five wides, this is due to multiple factors such as the AI being able to bowl these deliveries too short and due to the fact that the keepers run forward in which the keepers also react to every delivery pretty much anyway.

Game Mode: Any
Over Count: Any
Issue (one line description): Missing Cutscene
Bug description (detail): Since about patch 1.07/1.08 roughly I have noticed that the cutscene of the bowler walking back after the delivery is now missing, someone else raised this issue in another thread too, previously there would be a cutscene after every ball but now in place of where that cutscene should be present the screen just has like this little glitch and skips to the next ball without having a cutscene, aka that cutscene.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: Competition (Custom 8 team league)
Match Type: Custom (Test-type, no reviews, 96 overs per day, unlimited bouncers per over)
Teams used: Custom (have noticed in multiple games/matches)
Ground: Custom (have noticed in multiple games/matches)
Over Count: 80/81
Issue (one line description): New ball available from each end when match type shouldn't allow it
Bug description (detail): Despite the match type not having the use different ball at each end ticked, when reaching the new ball available point, i'm offered a new ball at each end.

Toshok

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Academy/Career
Issue (one line description): Broken/duplicated menu element
When selecting what name commentator speech should be for your character, the menu skips back to no name somewhere around the "Fe..." names, forcing you to scroll the opposite direction to get to the rest of the names. (I believe it's after the last "Fa..." name and before the first "Fe..." name.)
The commentator speech option for "Fish" is listed twice.

(Also a small request, but not having a button for skipping alphabetically through names causes finding names right near the opposite side of the loop to take a long time to scroll through. Being able to use the left and right shoulder buttons would be nice.)

Game Mode: Academy/Creator
Issue (one line description): Incorrect/broken menu controls
When making a player and selecting gear colours, the controls on screen show pressing LB will copy a colour. It will instead move you to the previous tab, and not copy the colour selected.

khan31

International Coach
Game Mode: Play Now
Issue (one line description): Review system does not allow a review to be retained following any form of "umpire's call" verdict
Bug description (detail): When taking a review, any 'umpires call' decisions result in the review being lost. Irrespective of how many of the three stages of the review resulted in umpires call. (Tested across various custom matches with correct option to retain reviews enabled.)

Bug 2
Once a bowler takes a 5 wicket haul in a Test Match, after every proceeding session in which his team bowls, will end with him leading the players off celebrating his prior innings success.

Bug 3
Straight drives are broken
Almost always results in a caught and bowled. Even Yorkers dont get dug out or hit into the ground...just loop up like a lollipop.

Bug 4
Semi assisted fielding is broken. Takes away the animations to pull the ball in near the boundary for a second fielder to throw it in. Cant parry a six to be caught etc.

Bug 5
No physics sliders for spin bowling.
Balls are always delivered loopy and slow (like pace was but thank goodness for the slider).

Shahid bhai bowls that fast leg spin and his quicker one was lethal. Why cant we do that in the game? Not every spinner bowls like a Panesar with dementia.

Bug 6
Bowler and keeper do not like to break the stumps in a hurry despite a run out chance on.

Why can we take so many extra runs because the fielders cant break the bails before holding the ball for a good minute or so?

Note -
Most of these errors have not only been present in this game from day 1, but many carry over from previous editions of this series.

The developers should have a detailed understanding of this game engine having used it for years. Is it purely a case of the engines limitations preventing a polished game ever being reached (no matter how far down the series you look) or are the developers guilty of laziness and neglect? Other games to focus on? People will continue to buy anyway mentality? Must be something.

Last edited:

Problem solver

School Cricketer
Game Version: 1.01
Game Mode: CAREER
Match Type: ANY
Teams used: PAKISTAN

Issue: ERROR CE 34878
Bug description (detail): ERROR CE 34878
I finally,after so much hard work build up my career mode and joined my international team.i finished the test series and advamced.when advancing my game kept crashing up to a certain date and i was forced to delete my file. Now when starting new career mode,i keep getting the above mentioned error randomly. Pls help how to fix :(

Joel88thrum

School Cricketer
Platform:ps4
Game Version: 1.08
Game Mode: multiplayer offline, co-op
Match Type: All
Teams used: All
Ground: All
Over Count: n/a

Issue (one line description):
Controls not working properly for player 2

Bug description (detail): in co-op mode player 2s batting controls are just mirrored. Doesn't seem to matter what settings are applied, invert or not or anything like that. Doesnt seem to affect bowling, and the problem wasn't there in versus mode, only when playing on the same team.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hopefully the next patch is a big one. So many basic things that could have been fixed already. Game were enjoyable up to patch 1.07 but now I have shelved the it.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: Competition (Custom 8 team league)
Match Type: Custom (Test-type, no reviews, 96 overs per day, unlimited bouncers per over)
Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description):
No bonus points in league
Bug description (detail): Set up bonus points but at the end of the games only win/loss/draw points are awarded not bonus points.

Anmol296

School Cricketer
Game Version: Version 1.09
Game Mode: Competition (veteran)
Match Type: ODI World Championship
Teams used: India
Issue (one line description): ai doesn't change fiels
Bug description (detail): all during the match ai doesn't change the field even if I am hitting boundaries on a specific area.

Users who are viewing this thread