Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

krishri

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: Steam/PC (Pro/Veteran)
Game Version: Latest (after the Aug 7th patch update)
Game Mode: Online Co-op vs AI
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Academy downloaded
Issue (one line description): Batsman leaves the crease when ball is near the keeper or bowler only to get stumped or run out
Bug description (detail): when a Batsman leaves a delivery off a quick bowler to the keeper, he jumps out of his crease moving in circles to only allow the keeper to throw at the stumps and thereby get him stumped out...
This bug was found in previous AC17 version too. A similar pattern observed when a throw from the deep is just about to be collected by a keeper or a bowler, and just then the batsman takes off for another run only to get run out.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: 1.11
Game Mode: Any Match
Match Type: Any Match Type
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: N/A
Issues: Batsman automatically shuffling across stumps
Bug description (detail): Batsman will occasionally shuffle across the stumps during a bowlers delivery stride automatically. Very offputting when you try to select a shot and the batsman has moved into the line of the ball.

Game Mode: Any Match
Issues: Inconsistent Boundary catching
Bug description (detail): When the catching mini game is triggered close to the boundary it is a lottery of if it is worthwhile taking the catch. No way to trigger a catch, then throw the ball away to prevent a six.

Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: England
Ground: N/A
Issues: England kit font incorrect
Bug description (detail): England's kit fonts are incorrect on console version, was updated with the current academy version but not in the latest console patch.

Teams used: England and Australia
Issues: Unable toa assign custom bats to Licensed players.
Bug description (detail): Custom bats can not be assigned to licensed players unlike in Ashes Cricket, the assigned bats from bat manager do not save after assigning.

Last edited:

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Platform: PC
Game Version: 0.1.1102
Game Mode: Career Mode
Teams used: Club Level
Over Count: Any
Issues: Innings break/ Or rain break (even when no rain) is taken when first bowling or batting.
Bug description (detail): Essentially, when my player comes on to bowl, after one or two deliveries there will be a innings break to lunch for no reason whatsoever. Same applies to batting, play a few balls and innings break to lunch, tea or end of day. Missing out on literally over a hundred overs of match time.

Game Mode: Career Mode
Issues: Field placement reset
Bug description (detail): Setting a field is fine, but afterwards when I decide to change one position in the field, doesn't matter where, the custom field I made resets to a premade field option.

D

Deleted member 119607

Game Mode: Any
Teams used: Custom team vs aus
Issues: defensive australian players
Bug description (detail): it has happened with me thrice after 10 overs the score was 0 the australian players hit only where the fielders are in the inner circle it happens only when i play against australia after the end of first powerplay they start attacking a bit then again they become super defensive .

Shrey56

Club Cricketer
Platform : Steam
Game mode : Offline
Match type : Any tournament
Team used : Any
Issue : Save files corrupted
Description : When i enter tournaments like world cup or ashes , after i play a couple of matches the save files r corrupted or deleted and im unable to load the tournament and i have to start all over again

Ren

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PC/Steam
Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description): Can't move logos on bats in academy
Bug description (detail): Both created and downloaded logos can be placed on bats, flipped or scale changed but left stick input to move the logo causes the bat to flicker and the logo stays in place. Have tried all available input methods (XB controller, mouse, keyboard) and confirmed left stick input works in this screen (third party software to check windows is receiving input on second monitor). Everything except changing the position of the actual logo seems to work. Have tried reinstalling the game but the issue persists. I'm using a USB Xbox controller, but keyboard also doesn't work.

EDIT: Resolved this by turning on VSync while editing. Will leave this here in case others have the same issue.

Last edited:

EzDuzIt

School Cricketer
Game Version: N/A
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: custom usa vs canada
Ground: n/a
Over Count: 30
Issue (one line description):
Bug description (detail): drove the ball straight but edged onto pad. Ball bounced up to chest then deflected off when the keeper teleport through the batsman to take the catch.

Keeper should not be able to move in front of stumps accept to stop runs.

Jack Bowerman

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Version: Updated as of 11/8/19
Game Mode: Career
Bug/Issue: Playing the JLT Cup, Victoria play 6 games and the Warriors play 4. This is clearly uneven and needs correcting.

D

Deleted member 119607

Teams used:N/A
Issues: tracking of matches for 12th man and wrong sorting of economy
Bug description (detail): the game is tracking matches for 12th man and the sorting of economy is wrong

sharankarkera

Club Cricketer
Teams used: N/A
Issues: ADVANCED GROUND SHOTS ARE MISSING USING CLASSIC CONTROLS - BUG/ MISSING FEATURE
Bug description (detail): This functionality seems to have been taken away. The batsmen just moves forward and defends instead of hitting it along the ground with an advanced step. Please fix this BA.

Bigby Saint

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: ODI/T20
Issue (one line description): AI not changing field/only keeping two players outside the circle
Bug description (detail): AI is keeping Powerplay field throughout the match in every 50 or 20 over match. AI not changing field according to my scoring areas and keeping only 2 fielders outside the circle in entire match even if I'm scoring at a higher rate at Legend difficulty.

beswick13

Club Cricketer
Platform: PC/Steam
Game Mode: Play Now vs other competition modes
Teams used: Tested using Australia batting (player) v West Indies bowling (CPU)
Issue (one line description):
Different Game Speed in Different Modes
Bug description (detail):
I've noticed that despite keeping difficulty the same across both 'Play Now' and other game modes, they seem to be played out at a different speed. While batting, the bowling feels slower in game modes (World Championship/Ashes/Career all tried), with the ball sometimes not going through to the keeper. In 'Play Now', I've noticed a little less time to play shots and better carry through to the keeper, which I prefer. To trial this, I used the same teams playing in the same format but in different modes. I had Australia v West Indies at the same ground at the same time, with the same pitch conditions, and the same bowlers bowling (Roach/Cottrell).

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Match Type: Any
Teams used: England(player) vs Australia(AI)
Ground: Lords
Issue (one line description): AI takes ages to get up after diving to stop the ball
Bug description (detail): It happened quite a few times in a single test match and at different fielding positions with different players that whenever they dived to stop the ball in the 30 yard circle, I was able to take a single very easily as fielders took ages to get back up on their feet and throw the ball back to the stumps. Even if the fielding stats of a player is poor he wont allow the opposition team to easily take a single especially when he has a runout chance because of a brilliant diving save.

Game Mode: Play now
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England(player) vs Afghanistan(AI)
Ground: Edgbaston
Issue (one line description): Fielding gets changed automatically because of Invalid field
Bug description (detail): Whenever I tried to change a preset field after a few overs of simulation or after an over has been bowled sometimes the field editor would show Invalid Field and change the field on its own to something else even when the field I set wasn't actually invalid because in a test match there is only one invalid field rule which is behind the square on leg side only 2 players are allowed at max and I was fully aware of that while changing the field.

Xersez99

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.09
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Australia
Ground: Lords
Over Count: 46

Bug 1

Issue (one line description): Field setting changes itself.

While setting the field, the players did not appear when I had placed them when I closed the menu. The one I had positioned at deep square leg was placed at deep long on. Happened more than once with difference placements. This has started happening after the latest update.

Bug 2
Issue (one line description): Wicketkeeper jumps in front of the wicket.

When bowling as a spinner, the wicket keeper leaps in front of the wicket to gather the ball when a defensive shot is played.

Bug 3
Issue (one line description): Review gets wasted

According to the rules, in case of an umpire's call, the team retains the review where as in the game it does not if the review is overturned.

midgetwars

Club Captain
Platform: PC - Windows 7
Game Version: 0.1.1116
Game Mode: Scenario Designer - Cricket Academy
Issues: Scoreboard in Scenario Editor doesn't populate Overs and Runs total
Bug description (detail): In the scenario editor, generating a scorecard through manual/simulation the runs and balls faced for each player generate but the total runs and the amount of overs do not. It is 0.0 Overs and 0-0 runs even though all the other data is generated including the extras.

Users who are viewing this thread