Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.1288
Game Mode: any
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: any
Issue: balls don’t spin anymore
Bug description: Ever since the brand new update balls that I bowl with spinners simply won’t turn at all. Doesn’t matter whether it’s finger or wrist spin.[DOUBLEPOST=1583585871][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.1288
Issue: Lot of stuttering after the patch.
Bug description: Ever since the brand new update, a lot of stuttering happening.

Gayan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: v0.1.1286
Game Mode: Competition
Ground: custom grounds
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): custom stadium default pitch conditions don't stick in competitions
Bug description (detail): when you play a competition new or custom the default pitch type and pitch hardness, age don't apply by default. For example you play a one day world championship. You play one of the matches you go to match settings everytime by default the pitch type is set to standard and pitch hardness to medium. By default the pitch conditions should be what was assigned in the stadium creator. You have to change it yourself everytime because the default conditions don't apply.

AmanT94

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: Latest Version As of 15/3/2020
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Any shot with Aggressive Button goes for 4
Bug description (detail): Any shot with the aggressive shot goes for 4 even with custom difficulty sliders on I have to shot force is 10, poor shot penalty is 100 and Aggressive Shot boost is 0, but even with those settings with Aggressive shots it goes to the boundary quiet easily even if the timing is poor, early or late.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Game Version: Latest Version As of 18/3/2020
Game Mode: Career
Teams used: Custom
Issue (one line description): ALL catches fall short of slip and keeper despite bringing them 'Up'
Bug description (detail): My career player is an All Rounder who bowls pace. I've just entered second season. On all kinds of pitches i.e. even on normal and hard, the nicks fall short of the keeper and slips even though I've brought them up. At times, I get 3~4 edges off consecutive deliveries and all of them don't carry. There should either be an option to bring them further up or they should come in by themselves if they see catches falling short. If I'm not wrong, the latter used to happen in Ashes Cricket.

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Game Version: Latest Version As of 22/3/2020
Game Mode: Tour mode
Teams used: Custom
Issue (one line description): Trophy no longer presented for winner of Test Series
Bug description (detail): Previously there would be a trophy presentation but now it seems it has vanished when the game ends. :(

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
Platform: PC
Game Version : 1.12 (Latest)
Game Mode: Cricket Academy
Match Type: Nil
Teams Used : Nil
Ground : Nil
Over Count: Nil

Issue: (one line description)
- Unable to search for TEAMS with filters

Bug Description (detail)
- Not able to get results when I search for a team with appropriate filters, whereas everything is normal during Player Search or Umpire and Stadiums search..
"The Academy Service is not available" is the error which pops up after 2 mins or so of searching.

gideon_swrd

Club Captain
Platform: Switch
Game Version: v1.0.6 (latest)
Start Time: Evening (playing under lights)
Issue: When the running between the wickets, the view does not show any players (only the stumps at each end). This only happens when the lights come on.
Bug description: As said above. It makes batting impossible since you cannot see the players when running.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version: Latest Version
Issue (one line description): Frame rate drop when spinner bowls under lights.
Bug description (detail): Whenever spinner bowls under lights (limited overs) , there is a loss of frame rate making it harder to see and time the ball. It is much more evident when transparent batsman is enabled.

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Game Version: Latest Version, Steam
Issue (one line description): Flickr/Double ball and slight stutter even with +30 frame rate
Bug description (detail): For some reason the double ball thing is happening in my version even though I have tried turning Vsync off/on both from the game and from graphics panel
Machine: Dell Latitude 7490; 8th Gen Intel 2GHz, 32 GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics UHD 620

jacqueskallis

Club Cricketer
Game Version: Latest Version, Steam
Game Mode: Career
Issue (one line description): Weird shot down the leg side
Bug description (detail): Each time I find a short delivery, my eyes lit up and I try to pull it to the leg side. The moment I do it a bit 'early' it would try to play a 'late cut' and the stroke would go to the fine leg or square leg. That too from the backside of the bat.

Kart7

School Cricketer
Platform: Steam/PC
Game Version: Latest (after the March 2020 update)
Game Mode: Online Co-op vs AI
Teams used: Academy downloaded
Issues (multiple) : Co-op play

Bugs description :
- Batsman leaves the crease just when the ball is collected by the keeper only to get stumped or run out by a keeper throw
- Similarly, Batsman gets run out at the non striker end as he takes off for a run just when a ball is collected from a throw at the bowler's end

- When AI bats and Co-op tries an unsuccessful attempt to field near the ropes, 8 runs are awarded to that boundary to AI. Sometimes 10 runs.

- In recent times, the loading time of this game has increased (this, after the March 2020 patch is applied, and which says the load times have improved)

MickD84

School Cricketer
Platform: Switch
Game Version: v0.1.1291
Game Mode: Scenario > My Comunity
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): ....
Software was closed because an error occurred

Bug description (detail): ..... Whenever i try to access My Community, for example if i go into My Scenarios, the page loads and i go over to Manage Scenarios, i click it. It comes up with the scenarios and all is fine. As soon as i press ANY button i get the error message "Software was closed because an error occured". This never used to happen, i had this game for 4 months and it was fine.

I have reinstalled Cricket 19
Made sure its installed on the Switch and not the Memory card
Cleared my cache
Cleared all Cricket 19 Data
Made sure im on the most up to date version of the Swtich

I have also tried through Nintendo support to fix this but they have no idea what to offer except everything i wrote above which ive already tried several times each.

ANyone help? Thanks heaps guys

mohsin.gamer33

School Cricketer
Platform: Steam/PC
Game Version: Latest (after the March 2020 update which ends modifiers in online due to some one cheating
Game Mode: Online

Issues (multiple) : Game stuttering / otherissues

Bugs description :

1 - Batsman leaves the crease just when the ball is collected by the keeper only to get stumped or run out by a keeper throw
2 - Similarly, Batsman gets run out at the non striker end as he takes off for a run just when a ball is collected from a throw at the bowler's end ( qouote by kart02)

-
3 : Game stutter online and sometimes offline after the recent update on steam .

4: And keeper is still leaking runs he dive and doesnt get up . batsman can easily score 2 or even 3 as a legbye in online .

5: Ideal ideal ideal or ideal good ideal still edge or caught out .

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Game Version: Latest patch v0.1.1293
Game Mode: Custom Competition 4 team league round robin x2 with finals of 2 teams
Match Type: Test match
Teams used: England vs Ireland (ai)
Ground: Edgbaston
Over Count: At the end of the match, day 4 about 3pm session 2.
Issue (one line description): Match declared as a draw despite England losing by 23 runs!
Bug description (detail): .....

As England, I was chasing 302 to win at Edgbaston on Day 3 and into Day 4. Earlier in the match, Stuart Broad had injured his Achilles so he didn’t bat in either innings. One minor problem arose when Ireland batted in the second innings where there No.11 Dockrell bizarrely didn’t bat yet took 4 wickets in the last innings. But that isn’t the main issue here. At 279-8, knowing full well that Broad wouldn’t be batting, Sam Curran reverse sweeps one into Paul Stirling’s hand and is caught and the game is ended with Ireland surely winning by 23 runs - right.... Wrong as the graphic at the end of the game cities Match Drawn. How can a match be drawn when we had lost all the batsman that could bat and hadn’t chased down the runs - we all know how cricket works. The fact that in the league standings the result is marked down as a draw and we both collect 1 point each plus any bonus points. I have noticed when players get injured mid match that the game crashes once or twice which occurred in one previous session early on day 2 but not on the final 2 days of play. My test Match was meant to last 5 days as it always does and we were finished at 3pm on day.4 with zero rain interruptions. Yet we had drawn the match. I understand bugs happen and this is one of them which I can’t change or fix but I feel that it is necessary to share because it is something that should not be happening. There isn’t a lot we can do about it but it might be something @MattW might be interested in purely on why the result was given as a draw and not an Ireland win- which would have been their first Test win! I’ll leave some screenshots at the bottom - I wonder whether the wrong result being given has got anything to do with the injured player because it has never happened before where you get the wrong result. Hope this all makes sense and comes across correctly. It’s not a criticism because we have a truly amazing game but it’s just a minor point of interest for future games or other players playing in similar situations who might be frustrated and or confused.

0F87BD21-34D6-45AB-AD16-761995C278CC.jpeg A5A47BD7-26D6-41F9-A904-C103E7551DBD.jpeg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: Latest patch v0.1.1293
Game Mode: Play Now
Match Type: Custom Test format
Teams used: England 90/91 vs West Indies 90/91
Ground: Edgbaston 90s
Over Count: 29
Issue (one line description): Personal Logos don't reload after save.
Bug description (detail): Played through till lunch, then saved. On reloading the game for the next session, all team logos loaded, but player-specific logos on hats and helmets didn't load.

Users who are viewing this thread