Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

pravincricket

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
CRICKET 19 : IPL 2019 - CSK vs RCB MATCH GAMEPLAY (XBOX ONE/ PS4)

latest xbox 1.0.0.6 version gameplay

Check out my Youtube Channel - Link

Reactions: DAP

Load FM

Club Captain
Today, I continued with episode 2 of my Cricket 19 Ashes test match series. In this episode, we're back from the lunch break after a strong morning session, looking to put pressure on the Australia middle order. New episodes every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday from Cricket 19 on my YouTube channel. Thanks for giving it a try. :thumbs

Load FM

Club Captain
I've continued with episode 3 of my let's play Cricket 19 series. We're playing the first test of the 2019 Ashes series, looking to lead England to glory on home soil. Today, we head into the evening session on Day 1. Can we bowl out the Australian tail quickly then see off the new ball this evening?

Addy

National Board President

It really was a beauty from Aamir. Lost the review but enjoyed it

D

Deleted member 185125

India Vs England (ODI AI chase highlights).
With below AI slider settings:
IMG_20190614_235817.jpg

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm in to episode 4 of my let's play Cricket 19 series. We're playing the first test of the 2019 Ashes series and in this episode, we start day 2 with the bat, after a shaky start to the innings last night. Can we rebuild against the Australian attack, or will we produce another England test batting collapse?

Thanks for checking it out, the first 3 episodes are available on my YouTube Channel if you want to avoid scorecard spoilers!

Users who are viewing this thread