Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
In which I steamroller england's worst xi 1990s again...

And again...

If like me you grew up watching england in the late 80s and 90s, seeing a team in that kit have 2 collapses in one inns, losing 5/32 and 5/22 will give you a pang of nostalgia up there with Proust and his Madelienes.

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm in to episode 8 of my let's play Cricket 19 series. We're playing the first test of the 2019 Ashes series, looking to lead England to glory on home soil. In this episode, we put Australia back in to bat after lunch on day 3. Can we secure an innings victory and will swing or spin bowling be victorious?

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 9 of my let's play Cricket 19 series. We're playing the first test of the 2019 Ashes series, looking to lead England to glory on home soil. In this episode, we're looking to spin the Australia middle order out, with Moeen Ali continuing to dominate the test match. Can we wrap up victory in 3 days?

pravincricket

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
HARDIK PANDYA - TWO WICKETS IN A ROW (XBOX ONE/ PS4)

T20 match between HOBART HURRICANES AND MUMBAI INDIANS (BBL Team vs IPL Team) in which hardik pandya takes two wickets in a row.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cricket 19 fans Subscribe to my YouTube channel

Users who are viewing this thread