Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 23 of my Cricket 19 batting career mode series. Today, we continue our first class debut, as we resume on 40 not out in our first innings for Yorkshire. We're chasing down the Sussex score and playing well, with Jonny Bairstow & Adam Lyth still to come. Will Jofra Archer or Chris Jordan continue to threaten our wicket though?

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 24 of my Cricket 19 batting career mode series. In this episode, we're back for the third instalment of our incredible debut first class innings. Can we chase a double century to put Yorkshire in control?

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 25 of my batting all-rounder career mode story from Cricket 19. Today, we're on the verge of a landmark moment in our career, as we close in on our first one day century against Somerset. We also take a detailed look at our matches off camera, to help assess our early season form.

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 26 of my batting career mode series from Cricket 19. In this episode, we're back to chase a modest Worcestershire total in a Royal London One Day Cup game. Can we lead Yorkshire to victory and improve our average in the process?

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 27 of my Cricket 19 batting career. Today, we're back for the Semi Final of the Royal London One Day Cup. We face a strong Kent side at Headingley, looking to reach our first county final!

Users who are viewing this thread