Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 41 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. Today, we play the T20 Vitality Blast Semi Final against Leicestershire. Can we help our Yorkshire side through to the final?

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Semi-Finals - Best game in online tournament

Load FM

Club Captain
See episode 42 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. Today, we have a chance to wrap up the County Championship Division 2 title for Yorkshire, with a game against second placed Kent. We're chasing a modest total in the final innings, as we could win our maiden first class trophy!

B

Bigby Wolf

After Years of Toiling games on low end system finally got a decent budget one to play games at its full glory.

Finally got play Cricket 19,overall the game is massive improvement over previous Big Ant games the fluid shot animations, new bowling animations and all the fancy stuff such as the new cutscenes, camera angles , Playfaces etc. makes it a great experience overall.

Just played a casual T20 match last night the video above starts with the late cut/upper cut travelling to deep square leg and the same thing happened in the next delivery as well although the same shot worked fine at 2.05 ,3:12 3:55 in the video.Not sure if that's a bug or not because it worked fine when timed correctly just flys through when mistimed or combination of wrong shot selection.

Load FM

Club Captain
See episode 43 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. Today, we make our debut in an overseas tournament, as we captain Western Australia in the Sheffield Shield. Can we continue our English first class form against Queensland Bulls?

krishri

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Ravindra Jadeja art of spin bowling demonstrated by Cricket 19 and compared with what happened in the 2nd innings on day 5 at Pune.

Jaddu does not spin too much, but his skiddy delivery is the one that batsmen are unable to read.

Here's an analysis of what happened in Cricket 19 and compared with Jaddu bowling out Quinny with similar delivery (...well almost!)

This game was played as a Online-coop vs AI on hard difficulty setting....

Last edited:

Load FM

Club Captain
See episode 44 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. Today, we're back for the end of our Western Australia debut against the Queensland Bulls. Can we captain our star-studded side to victory, or will our first overseas match end in disappointment?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
i am following a similar career to you as middlesex opener and fast bowler.I find it quite bizarre that even though i am not the Middlesex county captain i was offered captaincy for an Australian side and i could join any team i wanted.Completly unrealistic and unnecessary.Still bowling from the randwick end at lords and being introduced to a one day international between middlesex and surrey at the oval.Was of course a county game.Still good to see they have fixed the 4th innings scoreboard where it says .... to win rather than .....behind.Hopefully one day they will sort out this little bits and pieces.I find it hard to believe that big ant couldn't get the rights to the county championship.Couldn't have cost that much surely then again the top downloads seem to be 3000 or 4000 maybe the games don't see as well as we think.

Load FM

Club Captain
See episode 45 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. Today, we continue our Sheffield Shield season with a game against Victoria. Our Western Australia side are in a world of trouble, can we help our side to an unlikely draw?

Users who are viewing this thread