Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 49 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. Today, we captain Western Australia in the final of the Sheffield Shield at the end of the Australian first class season. We face a strong Victoria side at the WACA, hoping to add a trophy to our cabinet.

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 50 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. Today, we bring the half century up with a return home to first class action with Yorkshire. We start the County Championship season against a strong Warwickshire side, hoping to make an impression with the ball.

Load FM

Club Captain
See episode 51 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. Today, we continue our first game of the County Championship season against Warwickshire, this time hoping to return to form with the bat!

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 52 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. In this episode, we start the Royal London One Day Cup as captain of Yorkshire. Our star studded side faces Worcestershire in the opening game, as we look to build on our improving form.

Load FM

Club Captain
Welcome along to episode 53 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. In this episode, we make our international debut for England in an ODI match against Ireland, hoping to find form on the biggest stage!

Users who are viewing this thread