Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
[DOUBLEPOST=1583333344][/DOUBLEPOST]

D

Deleted member 193590

Can someone explain this?

Have you been changing the ball physics sliders? When we had the no spin patch I messed about with the spin sliders and Ashley Giles bowled 8 wides in an over.Once I set it back to default it went back to normal.

defysodslaw

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Really enjoyed this ODI,great catch by Russell and a really nice slide in the outfield.Really wish there was more of these pieces of fielding.

Good competition. Loved the dropped catch part. This video reminded me of early-90s cricket where such scores often proved match-winning. May I ask what the AI and difficulty settings were? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 193590

Good competition. Loved the dropped catch part. This video reminded me of early-90s cricket where such scores often proved match-winning. May I ask what the AI and difficulty settings were? Thanks.

The pitch was normal,I find that if the pitch is normal the AI will score between 200 and 275,if the pitch is soft you can get scores below 200.I never go for hard or dusty wickets when playing retro games because the scoring would be too unrealistic.
The difficulty is pro,none of the sliders have been changed except for AI run rate which I lower to 40 during a retro game.

Just remember though these are AI vs AI settings,they would probably be no good for a user controlled game. :)

D

Dutch

A heads up for guideline in this thread and such like posts: the video you show needs to have some context, some narrative as to why you are showing it. Any video just placed without context will be removed as spam. Any videos asking for likes or asking people to subscribe to youtube channels or any other form of advertising will be removed and warnings given.

Users who are viewing this thread