Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Only Taylor... most players around him falling apart so I guess he was counter attacking.

but this is very limited highlights, it wasn’t excessive at all. Plenty of defence and 1s/2s. Not many leaves but I do attack the stumps

Yeah I believe that.. as that’s normally what I experience when someone is being a bit more aggressive.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Highlights of the final session at the SCG. England had the best of the morning, before Australia fought back in the afternoon. Can either side seize momentum in the evening?

Over to Tony Grieg and Richie Benaud...

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Highlights of the final session at the SCG. England had the best of the morning, before Australia fought back in the afternoon. Can either side seize momentum in the evening?

Over to Tony Grieg and Richie Benaud...

bro how can you get more spin and more swing i doesn't get those even i setting sliders please any idea

i am using `classic control

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It’s morning of Day 2 of the third test, and Tony Lewis has joined the commentary team as Phil Edmonds has got a migraine from listening to Geoffrey’s stories all night.

can England knock over the last 2 wickets and build a good reply?

jtaylor1409

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Just uploaded a tease for the forthcoming Cricket 19 Career Mode (England Version) on my channel this week. Carrying on from our Ashes Cricket exploits which ran for 44 episodes a couple years ago.

Feel free to check it out.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Only just found these vids,absolutely brilliant Dave.Especially hearing Geoffrey again.
Really glad you're enjoying them - they've been great fun to make.

And on that note...

Jack Bannister joins the team for day 3 highlights. Can England press home their advantage? Can Alec Stewart join Robin Smith on 3 figures?

D

Dutch

beautiful dismissal that. You were batting?

stumps are related to match type and start time I think
Yeah me batting: just had another superb thin edge off a Merv Screamer: Atherton gone! Really good when the game gets it right! Cant wait to do some bowling with this setup!

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That sweep shot catch, forget which Aussie batsman, Taylor?, has got me juicing for some test cricket.

defysodslaw

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Merv not happy: like the way he says "C*nt!"at the end!!! :lol:lol:lol

Priceless Merv reaction! Loved this! TBH I never check the bowlers' reactions after dropped catches, guess that will change now. I'm currently playing a 99 India-PAK series. Now I must see Shoaib's reactions to some of these.

Users who are viewing this thread