Cricket 19 General Discussion

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Nominated this game for "The Most Innovative Gameplay" Award on Steam Awards 2019.. I feel this game has really improved and has set a good bar for the upcoming iterations.. Its definitely more fun to play..

HarisRetarded

Club Cricketer
If you and @gkvarma18 have read this thread. It clearly states it’s still being worked on. Stop spreading rubbish the game is going to be patched again.
You are far more worthy of my username than I. I never said that Big Ant has stopped patching the game. I was merely spectating when the next iteration will launch.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi,

1. I have edit few players for ex: M Siraj skills were in 90+,KL Rahul 90+ then i have edited it and made there skills to be like between 80-85. Similarly i tweaked few other batsman and bowlers.
  2. I have started a new career and I am 2-3 years into it, now the skills of Siraj shows 100, Rahul 100 .
  3. After immediatly starting my career we cannot see there skills since we dont have access to see other matches then Club cricket, were they actually reflected initially?, not sure.
  4. Did any of you guys observed in Cricket 19 if we change their skills in academy do they actually reflect in career mode, if we start a new career? Earlier editions i am aware it will reflect.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Silly question but where do I change AI to legend. Is it only settings and custom difficulties only?

Thats the place. You can change each one to legend. Have a look through as some threads have specific Test ODI and T20 settings. I have posted some and found to be well balanced now.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Do you use that for each format? I have different ones for test and ODI. Change the run rate on each
I mostly play tests so.. Yeah increase run rate for shorter formats.. But with low run rate level its really hard to get AI out and dismissals are really genuine.. Have had great experiences with it..

Users who are viewing this thread