Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

Can someone pls tell me what else to do about this?
Stop playing?
:p

i find that setting a more defensive field works well also what is your ai runrate slider on?

Between 15 and 25 is a good starting point.

Sahil70

Club Captain
Stop playing?
:p

i find that setting a more defensive field works well also what is your ai runrate slider on?

Between 15 and 25 is a good starting point.

yeah that would work no doubt:lol

I have it on 40 ?Would lowering to your suggested value slow the scoring down too much? . Wouldn' t want to be bowling a lot of maidens in a row either , although I guess with the easy runs now on offer with the latest patch fielding wise that should not happen

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
yeah that would work no doubt:lol

I have it on 40 ?Would lowering to your suggested value slow the scoring down too much? . Wouldn' t want to be bowling a lot of maidens in a row either , although I guess with the easy runs now on offer with the latest patch fielding wise that should not happen

I have 35 in test and that works well

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know this is general discussion, but does anyone know one creator who does really good stadiums? At this moment, I am just downloading stadiums by searching for particular ones, and if there are multiple stadiums of the same name, then just download the most downloaded one.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
there a thread for stadiums that would be my best bet
I know this is general discussion, but does anyone know one creator who does really good stadiums? At this moment, I am just downloading stadiums by searching for particular ones, and if there are multiple stadiums of the same name, then just download the most downloaded one.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

in the creations section there’s a list where it shows whos done what. However it’s slightly outdated and some have been done and not listed

Reactions: DAP

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I made Pakistan and UAE stadiums. They have real adboards and also real designs.My username: asadmamoona

Sahil70

Club Captain
Sorry to say but I’m not liking the latest patch. AI getting way too many easy runs now. Pretty much hit and run .There’s always an extra run each time on the throw.Runout might happen if its a direct hit otherwise forget it. Had a classic example where both batsmen were pretty much at the same end as my throw from the deep came in but thanks to the slow throw the batsman made it very easily. Another eg where a straight drive hits the stumps at the bowlers end yet batsman makes it to the other end before the bowler who is only a few feet down the pitch

Last edited:

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah , Fielding is unfortunately the Odd one Out in the Cricket Franchise, with not alot of development that went into it since the DBC14 Debut.

Hopefully the next Version of the Game will have major focus on this part of the Game, as the other two is close to optimal.

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I made Pakistan and UAE stadiums. They have real adboards and also real designs.My username: asadmamoona

Did you share the pics or made video of it to see them ?

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Haven't played this in a while.I still see Stadium editor hasn't been fixed(cannot add colour to roofs).Anybody know why this hasn't been addressed as it as been in every previous titles.

Users who are viewing this thread