Cricket 19 General Discussion

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Nah. This ain't it...

Yeah, that's a quite weird animation for catches specially when running back. Even if the fielder takes the catch, it doesn't look right. It should be restricted only to balls rolling on the floor.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, that's a quite weird animation for catches specially when running back. Even if the fielder takes the catch, it doesn't look right. It should be restricted only to balls rolling on the floor.
Such animations are the ones I would like to mentioned often to get that rectified.. Allocation of right animations becomes really really critical otherwise you end up getting such result in the end.. But yeah fielding as a whole department needs a overhaul with fresh approach IMO , the weakest of all the departments..

Reactions: DAP

Khamer

School Cricketer
How to dislodge bails for runout( ps4)
everytime i try the fielder does this weird run in one direction and throw behind at the base of stumps.

Sahil70

Club Captain
How to dislodge bails for runout( ps4)
everytime i try the fielder does this weird run in one direction and throw behind at the base of stumps.

Sometimes they don't even hit the stumps and bounce it over and give away overthrows :facepalm
Just one of the many joys of a very poorly designed fielding component in this game

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Hello everyone. I have few queries. I just bought Cricket 19 yesterday and I really wanted to add new teams. Now is there anyway I can add more International teams? For example I downloaded Bermuda but for some reason I am just unable to add them in International List. Is there any way I can do that?

Also is there way I can edit World Cups for Career Mode so that more International Teams can take part instead of 10?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So, all I want for christmas is ring and outfield catches in test matches.

Has this latest patch delivered?

EDIT - Just had a mistimed pull caught in the infield early on. Looks promising!

Last edited:

Sahil70

Club Captain
So, all I want for christmas is ring and outfield catches in test matches.

Has this latest patch delivered?

EDIT - Just had a mistimed pull caught in the infield early on. Looks promising!

Had 1 where midoff ran back towards the boundary to take the catch. Was taken by surprise to say the least. But not getting carried away as its still not a common occurence

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm getting a lot of stuttering again on PC after this patch, where I didn't have it in the last one (ball travelling across outfield etc)

Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread