Cricket 19 General Discussion

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I totally recommend playing proper shots based on the merit of the ball but if you would like to play it regardless then key is to get the foot pointed towards mid off to cover and shot input down leg..

Mid wicket region or mid on region is easier, squarer if the length is right finer is tricky to hit from outside off..

There's risk of getting a leading edge as well so keep that in mind..
I did manage once this afternoon to to hit a good length ball from way outside off stump. My input was square right (right handed) foot placemant and shot was square legside. Left stick square right and right stick square left. I need to practice this for T20 matches

ndschan

Club Captain
I did manage once this afternoon to to hit a good length ball from way outside off stump. My input was square right (right handed) foot placemant and shot was square legside. Left stick square right and right stick square left. I need to practice this for T20 matches
Although, I wouldn't recommend unconventional tactics as the AI bowls as per the field and the change you are suggesting can give unfair advantage.
Regardless try increasing the Late Timing window, also an Off- Stump guard would help

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Ball wearing is good in career and Ashes series. But for normal test matches Ball is not degrading and wearing at all. I kept on experimenting for last few days. Only logo disappeared after 55 overs. Where as in Ashes tests and career first class matches the Ball degraded after 40 overs.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Ball wearing is good in career and Ashes series. But for normal test matches Ball is not degrading and wearing at all. I kept on experimenting for last few days. Only logo disappeared after 55 overs. Where as in Ashes tests and career first class matches the Ball degraded after 40 overs.

Glad it's not just me :lol

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone give the quick suggestion on frame rate lag on PC during gameplay .. ??

all cinematics , cut scenes are fine without lag . but gameplay is lagging !

thanks in advance

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can anyone give the quick suggestion on frame rate lag on PC during gameplay .. ??

all cinematics , cut scenes are fine without lag . but gameplay is lagging !

thanks in advance
I'd look at turning down some of your settings or making use of the V-Sync or Frame Limit options in the General Settings.

Attachments

• 1028630_20200107174053_1.png
    1028630_20200107174053_1.png
    184.4 KB · Views: 17

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I'd look at turning down some of your settings or making use of the V-Sync or Frame Limit options in the General Settings.
why bloom and light flares are off ??
Im on 1050ti 4gb card can i run them or off is a ideal one ??

Also what is ur character detail ?? can i put into highest ? so that i can enjoy ur all playfaces in detail :)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
why bloom and light flares are off ??
Im on 1050ti 4gb card can i run them or off is a ideal one ??

Also what is ur character detail ?? can i put into highest ? so that i can enjoy ur all playfaces in detail :)
I'm on GTX 1070. So you might want to try slightly lower settings. Firstly, on things you are least concerned about (like I have crowd on low). My character and shadow detail are set too High.

Bloom makes everyone glow.

bloom.png
(unfortunate screenshot, he's not meant to be winking :lol)

Last edited:

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I'm on GTX 1070. So you might want to try slightly lower settings. Firstly, on things you are least concerned about (like I have crowd on low). My character and shadow detail are set too High.

View attachment 229059
(unfortunate screenshot, here's not meant to be winking :lol)
thanks for the detailed info on bloom ;) made a difference

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
What a test match (Eng Vs SAF) not left a single minute , I not seen T20 (IND Vs SLA) , Ball gets older in Last session and get wicket

Want AI to Play according to match situation for draw , sometimes blocking is more valuable than hitting

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Also with the ball wearing visually, does it actually make a difference to how it behaves?

Also, ALT+ENTER for more frames I often find.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India

View attachment 229059
(unfortunate screenshot, he's not meant to be winking :lol)

have a look on this... im getting this frame freeze in gameplay + cinematics :( any solution ??

Users who are viewing this thread