Cricket 19 General Discussion

alexczarn

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone else had the bug where a cover drive/etc is played but the ball suddenly teleports to the keeper's gloves??

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Looked really strange. Is that kind of field setting even allowed?:lol

How can I tell if bowler is injured?

Tests you can because you don’t have the field restrictions in place.

I think they show a symbol up. I’ve never had it but came close as I got the warning when the bowler was low on stamina.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
does anyone who are playing on PC confirm this .. . Is this patch applied on PC version or its only on PS4 ??

Fielder throws are fixed ???

EMHalQmVUAAtC-2.png

santana1026

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This has been my only issue with this AMAZING GAME...when. playing in tour mode or tornament, my player rating drops after every game, it has NOTHING to do with form, it could be after scoring a 50 or a duck, the rating goes down! can anyone give suggestions on fixing this? Is there a "perk" i can add to the player that will make the rating not drop after every game in tour mode? Any help will be gladly appreciated.

Sahil70

Club Captain
When there is LBW appeal either when batting or bowling and on field umpire gives a decision and there is a review, where the impact only is shown as umpire's call, the other 2 are red,the decision is then reversed from original

Is this correct?

khan31

International Coach
I
When there is LBW appeal either when batting or bowling and on field umpire gives a decision and there is a review, where the impact only is shown as umpire's call, the other 2 are red,the decision is then reversed from original

Is this correct?

Think it's another bug which I, among many others, have hoped would be an easy fix but it still remains in the game.

As far as I'm aware, any part of DRS giving an umpires call verdict should mean the decision stays with the umpire (if the other conditions are satisfied)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I had the “Bowling effort ball etc” for one match, probably one I was midway through when the patch arrived but it’s gone now. This is on PS4.

I do think that a dismissal becoming choreographed has crept into the game. This was prominent in previous games. I mean that if I drop a catch it doesn’t usually matter because the batsmen won’t last much longer often playing some ordinary shots for only a couple more deliveries. Ultimately though I get a lot of pleasure out of this game and Big Ant deserve huge credit. I’m certainly not of the impression that the numerous patches have caused the game to regress. The current state of Cricket 19 is as good as Big Ant have ever been with their cricket games.

this is very true. I think every other BA game, at this stage you could point to x number of things that had progressed through patching, but probably a similar number of things that had regressed.

I was extremely busy from late last summer so I’ve not played for ages until the last week or so. In the game modes I play, generally competition test and FC) I can’t point to any regressions, and there are lots of improvements.

it’s the best game they’ve released by a distance. Only dbc14 with @francobaldo1 hack comes close.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Is there any reason why AI would not use a frontline bowler for a whole day?

Am playing a test Ind(me) vs ENG (AI). Picked 2 spinners in their team , Bess and Leach.

Leach however only bowled 1 over all day and that too it was the very 1st over(I think I forgot to change the opening bowler). It even got Denly to bowl 12 overs.

Another weird thing was AI field setting towards the end of the day for a set batsman, putting every single fielder on the boundary except 1 plus keeper of course. Anyone else ever see this?

did he have low stamina? I’ve not had it that extreme but I’ve had frontline bowlers very underbowled because their stamina was low, and they happened to be fielding in areas where I was hitting the ball a lot so never fully replenished

Users who are viewing this thread