Cricket 19 General Discussion

sytrics

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
A quick question folks- can you change crowd in the stadium - like no crowd or less crowd in cricket 19 game. Is there a way to do this ? I'm looking for empty stadium to play the match.

Please let me know if there is a way to do this?

Thanks

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A quick question folks- can you change crowd in the stadium - like no crowd or less crowd in cricket 19 game. Is there a way to do this ? I'm looking for empty stadium to play the match.

Please let me know if there is a way to do this?

Thanks
nope, not possible. But personally I wish there was, even added to the suggestion thread a long time ago - mainly because it makes zero sense to play state games at the g with 90,000 lol

GamerKR1925

School Cricketer
guys i need help can anyone teach me the instructions to create a day-night test match in game please with the pink ball

D

Dutch

guys i need help can anyone teach me the instructions to create a day-night test match in game please with the pink ball
You should be able to do this in the design a match form area of the designers and then attribute this to a competition. Might even be easier than this. Someone else can jump in.

D

Deleted member 185125

And finally found someone who would go to the extremes of Medium pace exploitation online.
BTW the pic without name is Medium Pacer Babar Azam taking a wicket.
20200714_024012.jpg
20200714_024008.jpg
20200714_024020.jpg
20200714_024026.jpg
20200714_024038.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Users who are viewing this thread