MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The pace bowlers with my current settings are way too fast. Averaging 94 mph.
I can't find a setting to reduce it.
Does anyone know if there's a setting I can change?
Custom sliders - max/min bowling speed (or something of the like) but don't change it too much otherwise you'll see spinners go from 78km/h one ball to 112km/h the next.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Played career day before yesterday and now when I open it says "career data is corrupted and cannot be loaded" :(
Any help is much appreciated.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Played career day before yesterday and now when I open it says "career data is corrupted and cannot be loaded" :(
Any help is much appreciated.
You'd want to launch a support ticket for that. Hopefully they can help you recover it otherwise its gone unfortunately. Bear in mind its midnight here in Melbourne atm, and being the long weekend, might take a while to get back to you.

Hester

County Cricketer
Custom sliders - max/min bowling speed (or something of the like) but don't change it too much otherwise you'll see spinners go from 78km/h one ball to 112km/h the next.
Oh that setting? Wow, thanks! I thought that just changed the how fast the ball was animated rather than the actual speed. I will give it a try!

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
You'd want to launch a support ticket for that. Hopefully they can help you recover it otherwise its gone unfortunately. Bear in mind its midnight here in Melbourne atm, and being the long weekend, might take a while to get back to you.
oh boy alright

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
oh boy alright
I had a corrupted save early on (a week after the game's release) and couldn't get it recovered unfortunately. I just back up any save I have now just in case. Hopefully you have better luck than me.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
I had a corrupted save early on (a week after the game's release) and couldn't get it recovered unfortunately. I just back up any save I have now just in case. Hopefully you have better luck than me.
Yea weird its happening after all this time, I've played multiple careers and this is the first time something like this has happened.

Hester

County Cricketer
Aw this didn't work for me. It just increases the speed of the animation and didn't have any effect on the actual ball speed. Thanks though.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Aw this didn't work for me. It just increases the speed of the animation and didn't have any effect on the actual ball speed. Thanks though.
Then you've done something wrong. bowling speed adjusts just that - bowling speed. Not animations.

I'd recommend looking up Mohamed Sherry's sliders on youtube.

Hester

County Cricketer
Then you've done something wrong. bowling speed adjusts just that - bowling speed. Not animations.

I'd recommend looking up Mohamed Sherry's sliders on youtube.
Thanks so much for recommending that. I used his physics sliders and it's worked really well. I'm confused because his bowl speed sliders are actually much higher than I had mine but it's worked!

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks so much for recommending that. I used his physics sliders and it's worked really well. I'm confused because his bowl speed sliders are actually much higher than I had mine but it's worked!
Most effective way to modify the bowling speeds, in my trials, has been to individually change the player attributes. Rabada, for example, consistently bowls around 93-94 mph. After changing the speed attribute and selecting appropriate skills for Rabada, i was able bring the down the speeds to 86-88 mph.

Also, the benefit of this approach is you get more variation out of bowlers. Sliders alone have not yielded the desired results for me. Ofcourse, it is tedious and time consuming process but end results are satisfactory.

Hester

County Cricketer
Wondering if anyone has a fix for no name bats. I downloaded an updated south Africa and Pakistan and now lots of players in all my teams have no name bats. When downloading, a message popped up saying I'd used up all my custom bat slots and I can't remember what I clicked after that.

Rather than go through and check every single player, does anyone know of a miracle cure quick fix for this?

Users who are viewing this thread