Cricket 19 General Discussion

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Perhaps it's to do with the generic ground then?

Jumpers galore here, is at licensed TB though.
Just Bugging me that's all Ed Smith s Basement. i wouldn't know how to do it anyway unless its easy .

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone has any idea how to view or modify the outfield speed? On some grounds the ball races to the boundary without a problem, and on some others even 3 Ideal inputs results in the ball stopping before the boundary. Have tried to look at the option/setting for outfield but can't see anything in sliders. Any info on how to see the outfield setting and where to change it would be highly appreciated.

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Anyone has any idea how to view or modify the outfield speed? On some grounds the ball races to the boundary without a problem, and on some others even 3 Ideal inputs results in the ball stopping before the boundary. Have tried to look at the option/setting for outfield but can't see anything in sliders. Any info on how to see the outfield setting and where to change it would be highly appreciated.
dont think you can mate.

D

Deleted member 185125

The is an option in stadium editor for friction. You can reduce it there.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's actually the setting for Outfield (Lush, Standard and some others options.
The is an option in stadium editor for friction. You can reduce it there.

Thanks folks. So I will need to open all the stadiums in the game and change the Outfield setting to 'Standard' or 'Fast'.

Strange design choice to have the setting embedded in the editor instead of in the settings or slider section, and maybe something to be tweaked in the next iteration of the game.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I feel like I did it by accident tbf
Yeah, I remember in ashes cricket and dbc 17 they wore jumpers at generic and user created stadiums, I've only seen jumpers on England and Australia official grounds.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
To add to that, when I made a couple of stadiums it became later that it wasn’t just visual. I set a couple to lush to look nice and green but didn’t realise straight away the affect it was having.

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
question to anyone who can help me please .
If I Download custom teams from the communities and they are linked .
can i put zinc on licensed players such has England and change the hats if you know what I'm getting at.
i can do india but not England ? thanks Ian

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
question to anyone who can help me please .
If I Download custom teams from the communities and they are linked .
can i put zinc on licensed players such has England and change the hats if you know what I'm getting at.
i can do india but not England ? thanks Ian

Nah not with licensed players

Users who are viewing this thread