Cricket 19 General Discussion

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thinking about returning to the game after some time. Do the latest patches over the last year or so improve the gameplay experience? Are there now more varied dismissals against the AI?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thinking about returning to the game after some time. Do the latest patches over the last year or so improve the gameplay experience? Are there now more varied dismissals against the AI?
Some things improved but not worth returning to Cricket 19. They messed up the fielding part and the annoying edges are also back. The game needs one more patch which I don’t think will happen after we received news of the new game coming soon.

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Nice to hear news about the new game. Saw cricket 19 on discount this morning on steam and had a feeling something new is coming up. :)

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
It's a shame that there isn't actually going to be an Ashes series to coincide with the release of a new game!

And if there is a new game soon, wasn't that DLC a bit cheeky?

graham

Club Captain
Hi sorry it might have been asked , can’t get cricket19 to update players teams etc on Ps5 like my PS4 did ?
Hopefully you can help

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
With cricket 22 around the corner, I thought it'd be interesting to see how other's career modes turned out (if you favoured that mode that is), here's mine:

ashes_2021_10_07_16_20_41_668.png

Highlights were making my ashes debut at Lords and scoring a double ton and taking a hattrick in the same game.

Kind of sad to admit, but I think I only simmed three games overall.

How did you guys fare?

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
With cricket 22 around the corner, I thought it'd be interesting to see how other's career modes turned out (if you favoured that mode that is), here's mine:

View attachment 255889 View attachment 255890

Highlights were making my ashes debut at Lords and scoring a double ton and taking a hattrick in the same game.

Kind of sad to admit, but I think I only simmed three games overall.

How did you guys fare?
The bigger question is, how on earth did you manage to score a triple century in an ODI match?

Turtle92

School Cricketer
Hi, sorry if this is posted elsewhere I just can’t find any discussion on it. I’m trying to do a CPU vs CPU Ashes Series but the AI are giving away about a run an over on byes at The Gabba. Can someone share the best physics sliders to resolve the number of balls bouncing over the keepers head for byes?

Westindies

Club Captain
Hi,
Is there any custom competition that i can download and play T20 WC 2021 with all teams updated?

D

Dutch

Hi, sorry if this is posted elsewhere I just can’t find any discussion on it. I’m trying to do a CPU vs CPU Ashes Series but the AI are giving away about a run an over on byes at The Gabba. Can someone share the best physics sliders to resolve the number of balls bouncing over the keepers head for byes?
Dont know if you solved this mate but some have had good results by making sure none of the bowlers are "brute".

SyedFsKHaris

School Cricketer
Ok so probably a noob question but i'll ask anyways how to play with community downloaded teams in Career mode? is there a way to use community downloaded teams in Career mode too?

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Can anyone share his custom difficulty which is best for playing like a real game

Users who are viewing this thread