Cricket 19 General Discussion

venkniralac

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Top secret sources said me that tomorrow is Thursday and trump will be partying

greenlighting

School Cricketer
Will we need an online subscription to access the cricket academy? I only owned Ashes Cricket on my laptop. I just want to know if I should expect to pay more for a switch online subscription

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hi all

I’d like suggest something radical!

Why don’t we all just bu^*er off for a month then reconvene at the end of May?

Let’s spend our days outside sampling the fresh air, with family, interacting with other humans, learning new skills, living life. Let’s have the best month of our lives and forget about Big Ant and Cricket 19. Then we can all come back and throw ourselves headfirst into Cricket 19, the World Cup and having a batting average of 1.33 on the new SuperDuperVeteranLegend mode!
My favourite comment in this thread over the last 48 hours

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Who is this Bajo bloke? Some sort of streamer? Wonder if it's C19 related and what his role is. Surely not a stream of the game?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Will we need an online subscription to access the cricket academy? I only owned Ashes Cricket on my laptop. I just want to know if I should expect to pay more for a switch online subscription
Nope, only playing matches online requires Nintendo Online (or PS Plus/Xbox Live Gold on those platforms) - accessing the academy will just require a regular Nintendo Network account.

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Who is this Bajo bloke? Some sort of streamer? Wonder if it's C19 related and what his role is. Surely not a stream of the game?

Used to have a TV show about video games. Show got cancelled, he has kept his following and turned streamer and semi journalist... he recently did some work with PSVR in Australia showing some of their work[DOUBLEPOST=1556758191][/DOUBLEPOST]I have sources telling me that the wife and I had Nandos last night

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
*euphemism police arrives on the scene*

“‘Allo, ‘allo, ‘allo, what’s all this then....”

Nothing wrong with having your chicken spiced and jerked :P

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

TomW777

Club Captain
@MattW Can you please tell me whether you are planning on selling the game in physical form in New Zealand? All the NZ retailers have I have tried to pre-order from have indicated it will only be available in digital form which is both surprising and disappointing given Big Ant has always previously sold physical games in NZ.

Users who are viewing this thread