Cricket 19 General Discussion

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
perhaps @Parcelmoose could post the new screenshots etcetera in a new post as well? I can do that but feel it is his thread to do what he likes in!

I have culled loads of stuff not relevant to that thread and will continue to do so
Where are the new screenshots?

edit: Ah, I see. I'll just post in the thread everytime I update the original post.

Last edited:

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lol Fawad is a nice guy, i know him personally and came to my house for dinner. He is from my village in Pakistan.

OliverBB

School Cricketer
Is it going to be available to download from the PS Store/ Xbox Store or just physical on those platforms?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Anyone else bothered by the fact that “Lord’s looms as linchpin test” is nonsensical?

Like it makes no sense.

The test itself cannot be a linchpin.

If a player in it is a linchpin of one or other team, and he’s been injured or out of form and he is about to be “tested”, this construction is still meaningless.

I mean actually, who wrote that?

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Anyone else bothered by the fact that “Lord’s looms as linchpin test” is nonsensical?

Like it makes no sense.

The test itself cannot be a linchpin.

If a player in it is a linchpin of one or other team, and he’s been injured or out of form and he is about to be “tested”, this construction is still meaningless.

I mean actually, who wrote that?

Exactly my thought as well!

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
If I could recall Brian Lara Cricket 2005 had 5 or 6 commentators. To be honest, Codemasters did an outstanding job by including a very good commentary team of Bill Lawry, Tony Greig, David Gower, Ian Bishop, and Jonath Agnew. It was fun to listen to all those commentators.

I liked how on Ashes 09 Tony Greig disagreed with stuff. I remember him saying something like "Well I'm not too sure about that. At the end of the day Cricket is Cricket".

A few commentators could be good but I'm guessing expensive. Maybe have certain ones for certain grounds in certain countries but then I guess some would potentially go to waste.[DOUBLEPOST=1555615701][/DOUBLEPOST]
The ECB should be stood down if they allow the Aussies to get this before us

To be fair, it's an Ozzie company that's created the games!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Done with my preorder what about you
Yup, just pre ordered mine too. $99.95 from EB Games in Australia, tad expensive but it's the usual price for most new games over here. I suppose when JB HI FI get the game ordered in they'll have it cheaper, probably around $80. They normally have games a lot cheaper than EB anyway. But will wait and see.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i feel like that ross symn wil not be umpire in cricket 19 which is great he gave too many wrong decision in ashes cricket 17 ..
I don't see what was wrong with him, I liked seeing big Rosco's face in the game. Although Shaun Clifford was a much better umpire. Only issue with Ross was the LBW's, hardly ever gave them I found. Then again he was probably correct with most the decisions, I was just appealing desperately.

Users who are viewing this thread