Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Cool feature I wouldn’t mind would be that during like games a players can get injured and maybe the ability to change batter after a loss wickets and you can sub fielder would be good

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has it been confirmed if the Australian stadiums from the last game will be included or if they aren't?

Amarkfu

Club Captain
Idk why they wouldnt include them. They already have em and the license so they should have them.. if they dont id be very disapointed

D

Deleted member 185125

Hope there will be an option to play as a single player in Scenario mode.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Can anyone compare this screenshot from previous games? Just wanna see some progress!

3508739-screen+shot+2019-03-07+at+3.58.58+pm.png

Nix71289

Club Captain
I seriously hope that the beta team has got access by now to the game and they can iron out the issues before the game is released.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am still thinking for which console I should buy first, Switch or PS4. Switch I had thought that it'd be fun to play it portable, but it will surely run out of power soon. Moreover, don't think Switch version will have any way to use motion controls.

With PS4, it's a tried and tested method, it works well and without the worry of making sure one's PC is up to mark with specs (though my PC was generally quite powerful, even to run Hitman and GTA V)

Either way I'll be using US Store, as HK Store won't have it anyway. Since there's no pre-order for digital versions, as it seems as usual, will wait for 28th and buy it for the PS4 from US Store.

Users who are viewing this thread