Cricket 19 General Discussion

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Have pretty much accepted it with BA Games, most of their games I purchase are keeping in mind the post game patches and commitment to the game.

I wouldn't even call them "committed" anymore. They do some scatter shot patches which kind of help for a while, then leave the game for dead for several months before releasing some minor patches. They're more committed than some in the cricket games World have been, but I really think that taking the standard of "well, in the past we've had some right shockers" isn't really good enough anymore.

Culmernation

Club Captain
I wouldn't even call them "committed" anymore. They do some scatter shot patches which kind of help for a while, then leave the game for dead for several months before releasing some minor patches. They're more committed than some in the cricket games World have been, but I really think that taking the standard of "well, in the past we've had some right shockers" isn't really good enough anymore.

To be honest it's this uncertainty about buying the game on day one should be where this forum comes into its own. In theory if someone on here is uncertain about purchasing the game they should wait and see what the general feedback on the forum is. Hopefully once released the game will sell itself and anyone who wasn't convinced or was on the fence will want to go out and buy it because it's a good game in it's own right and people will be singing its praises on here.

There's no point really comparing the game to what's gone before because although the past BA games can be seen as a guide of what's to come (and perhaps even a warning depending on your view) the new game should be able to stand on its own merit once released.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Also guys if you do get the game from eb games get them to price match jb hi fi as it for 79 dollars
Will do so, as expected JB HI FI is around $20 cheaper than EB Games like normal.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
If you want to be cynical you could say they are releasing it end of may so that it will be in good working order by the time the ashes start avoiding the disaster of the tennis release.I hope it works well out of the box but previous releases don't give me much confidence of this.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's why competition is good, it makes creators try harder and harder. If not for BA, I'd still be playing C07 or AC09. I do hope this is their best game out of the box after DBC 14...

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Even a rehash AC with better gfx and new animations and some polishing would be good enough for me apart from the already announced deeper career mode and scenario editor

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Felt good playing "REAL CRICKET 19" On play store (Android) ..
Very well detailed commentary and demos ... anthems start demos all r good... .

Now CRICKET 19 has to be detailed with Impressive Commentary and well detailed game play... Lets hope it will fullfill the fans need ... Finger crossed !!
Totally endorse this!

I did play Real Cricket 18, and even had a premium purchase, but got bored of that so had not played it.

They've updated the same game now, and call it Real Cricket 19, and it's fantastic. I had so much fun with it, and they've also given back my previous purchased content.

I tried the RCPL (It is RC's version of IPL), authentic auction, actual bidding and stuff. Then made my own team through the auction. First match was amazing and even enjoyed the commentary, especially the Hindi one...

It's a treat of those, especially ones without a PC or Console, super fun.

I see a lot of people, possibly new on the Internet, asking if BA will make games for Mobile, like Cricket 19 and etc. However this RC 19 is fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1556106813][/DOUBLEPOST]
Even a rehash AC with better gfx and new animations and some polishing would be good enough for me apart from the already announced deeper career mode and scenario editor
Absolutely, not expecting it to be a game from scratch, and it actually doesn't need to be. The current Ashes Cricket is fun to play, hope they can make Cricket 19 run the same way on day one.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
If you want to be cynical you could say they are releasing it end of may so that it will be in good working order by the time the ashes start avoiding the disaster of the tennis release.I hope it works well out of the box but previous releases don't give me much confidence of this.
The release date will have been dictated by the ECB, whether BA can provide a good enough game on that date remains to be seen.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
What? 28th May is the official release date anyway.
yeh it is but Australia always get games early as we are ahead on the clock and the days same as New Zealand. People where thinking we would get it in line with other country so the next day

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
yeh it is but Australia always get games early as we are ahead on the clock and the days same as New Zealand. People where thinking we would get it in line with other country so the next day
Though that's more in handy if you're buying digital, I know this thing about NZ/Aus getting early release since I waited for Injustice 2 DLC.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Take a chill pill mate seriously.... Everyone of there games has been miles better than there last... don’t go pushing your “if a game hasn’t released gameplay footage a month out from release” opinion on everybody else, just because you’ve got some obscure thought pattern behind how games “must” be marketed doesn’t mean the whole world should revolve around what you consider gospel... just don’t buy the game then mate simple :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread