Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

Take a chill pill mate seriously.... Everyone of there games has been miles better than there last... don’t go pushing your “if a game hasn’t released gameplay footage a month out from release” opinion on everybody else, just because you’ve got some obscure thought pattern behind how games “must” be marketed doesn’t mean the whole world should revolve around what you consider gospel... just don’t buy the game then mate simple :thumbs
Its a discussion forum: he has an
Opinion, just like you....he’s allowed to express it.....dont push your “dont push your” onto others then......

Lets keep it civil people.....enough shit in the world going down.....

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why anyone would pre-order this game right now is beyond me. There has been minimal information released, a handful of screenshots and zero gameplay. A month out from release, it's a little bit fishy.

If I had to hazard a guess I would speculate that the game is still in beta and is far from finished. Expect another buggy release with a hefty day 1 patch.

I would also expect the game to be essentially Ashes Cricket, with updated rosters, slightly improved graphics and AI, and the new scenario mode. It certainly won't be a revolution, but this isn't to say its a bad thing. Fifa and Pro Evo follow this model of annual releases with incremental gameplay and graphics changes, and they are generally good games that sell well every year. No reason why BigAnt shouldn't follow a similar model, just don't expect HUGE improvements from Ashes.

To support the only developers who care about giving us a cricket game

School Cricketer
Does anyone have any idea if they have fixed the issue with batsman/bowler statistics not being updated after every match in the new game? This was a big issue with longevity in the last Ashes game.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Its a discussion forum: he has an
Opinion, just like you....he’s allowed to express it.....dont push your “dont push your” onto others then......

Lets keep it civil people.....enough shit in the world going down.....

**Finally dips head into Cricket 19 forum.

Leaves immediately** :D

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Take a chill pill mate seriously.... Everyone of there games has been miles better than there last... don’t go pushing your “if a game hasn’t released gameplay footage a month out from release” opinion on everybody else, just because you’ve got some obscure thought pattern behind how games “must” be marketed doesn’t mean the whole world should revolve around what you consider gospel... just don’t buy the game then mate simple :thumbs
Dude, no offence at all, but honestly he spoke his mind. You do too. This is what discussion forums are for, exactly!

Sir Mike Rose

Club Captain
Profile Flag
West Indies
Does the environment affects gameplay like swing, edges (example: wind, temperatures, overcast conditions etc.) in Ashes and Cricket 19?

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Just to dip my nose in and add 2 cents. I too am a tad weary that we have no gameplay or detailed info 1 month from release. I believe that's a fair observation and level of suspicion.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I never noticed any impact in Ashes. Only thing that did impact was the physics sliders.
In Ashes 17 game, rain was there at launch and showcasing of weather conditions was good. But after few series of patch updates ,weather changes and impact on game has totally gone. In overcast conditions also sun bright and heavy shadows. I am expecting releastic weather in Cricket 19.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
In Ashes 17 game, rain was there at launch and showcasing of weather conditions was good. But after few series of patch updates ,weather changes and impact on game has totally gone. In overcast conditions also sun bright and heavy shadows. I am expecting releastic weather in Cricket 19.

dynimc beautiful weather i would like to see

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Hoping for some new info today..

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Trailer coming today or tomorrow.. I am 100% sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread