Cricket 19 General Discussion

beswick13

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Some early Scenario thoughts (because it's going to be dope) just off the top of my head:

Amazing Adelaide chase
Edgbaston 2005 chase
1999 World Cup semi-final
South Africa 438
Carlos Brathwaite - Remember the Name
Chennai 2001
Kusal Perera v South Africa
Multiple six sixes

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
53779457_426236781448292_2177250335456755712_o.jpg

No steam eh?

charles04

Club Cricketer
Deep enhancements to the AI engine mean that the opposition is more realistic than ever before. When bowling, the AI will suss out your player and team’s weaknesses, and target that with a concentrated bowling strategy. When batting, the AI will rotate the strike to protect weaker players, and actively look for gaps in the field.

I hope that doesn't equate to AI doing ridiculous things to achieve that and become invincible on harder levels

no word on things like fielding( truly diabolical current game) , weather ( non existent currently).

jury still out for me on this

LEFF

Club Captain
Unless every fast bowler has that same action.

I'd highly doubt it would be that way- i would atleast expect the Starc & Hazelwood actions to stay with the addition of English players.

Now being called 'Cricket 19' i would hope the more actions implemented the more versatility the game will have with the potential for more international teams being brought into the mold.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some early Scenario thoughts (because it's going to be dope) just off the top of my head:

Amazing Adelaide chase
Edgbaston 2005 chase
1999 World Cup semi-final
South Africa 438
Carlos Brathwaite - Remember the Name
Chennai 2001
Kusal Perera v South Africa
Multiple six sixes
Since only ECB and ACB have licensed the game. I guess the scenario mode will be restricted to Ashes (Tests & ODIs) alone. If Non Ashes scenarios to be included it may have licensing issue.

Reactions: DAP

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
One request for @MattW and @BigAntStudios is to be little more interactive on the forums revealing a few pieces of information to the buyers/fans of their games. A few screenshots here and there, a few info on the features.

This forum must have played a huge part in shaping the game, a lot of the features in the game would have got ideas from here. So why not share a few good information periodically here to jus keep the fans entertained.
I agree that they want to keep a few surprises intact till the release, still Just some piece of info on the upcoming game to tease the interest of the gamers.

beswick13

Club Cricketer
Since only ECB and ACB have licensed the game. I guess the scenario mode will be restricted to Ashes (Tests & ODIs) alone. If Non Ashes scenarios to be included it may have licensing issue.

I was under the impression that these would be user created so they could be anything.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I was under the impression that these would be user created so they could be anything.
Maybe. But off the pack it may jus have Ashes.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think the counties from England may be additional licensed teams, hence 'cricket 19'
It makes sense, as a few of the grounds will be in the game. Canterbury, Taunton, Hove, Bristol and Leicester are Women's grounds so we will see them.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I’m very pleased by the scenario editor - wanted that since forever.

Also pleased that there is a big mention regarding AI, rather than fiddling with controls.

Graphics seem a step up.

Hopefully Dutch, Wealey & the beta hits will get time on it ahead of May.

Cautiously optimistic.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I’m very pleased by the scenario editor - wanted that since forever.

Also pleased that there is a big mention regarding AI, rather than fiddling with controls.

Graphics seem a step up.

Hopefully Dutch, Wealey & the beta hits will get time on it ahead of May.

Cautiously optimistic.
Would froth a beta version on PS4 if possible, don't even know if its possible haha

Users who are viewing this thread