Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I honestly reckon that some of the creator will get their hands on some sort of academy or maybe it will cross over so the academy carry over from 17 to 19 that would be a lot easier for waste and fridele

mani88888

School Cricketer
They should also add a option of playing as single player in tour and competition mode like they added in ashes game mode.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quick thoughts:

• Screens look great, nice upgrade from Ashes
  • Please dear god consider an OSX version
  • PvP Battle Royale mode tho

...seriously though, MAY release? @Ross does not muck around. Hope there's no crunch. Pretty amped though, @MattW prolly can't confirm or deny, but assuming there will be an online mode and/or it will be cross platform this time?

OSX version.

kthxbye

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Reactions: DAP

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Quick thoughts:

• Screens look great, nice upgrade from Ashes
  • Please dear god consider an OSX version
  • PvP Battle Royale mode tho

...seriously though, MAY release? @Ross does not muck around. Hope there's no crunch. Pretty amped though, @MattW prolly can't confirm or deny, but assuming there will be an online mode and/or it will be cross platform this time?

OSX version.

kthxbye
when I was doing research one time when I only had a mac now I have a pc I think for a mac build and pc build the difference is they have to have different builds and stuff and I think steam might be picky with mac release not sure tho just what I remember

A

Ankush978

I've previously mentioned this before in the other thread, Just reiterating this one with a graph so its easier to understand.

Players who have played online games / leagues would have come across gifted players who kinds of hits all balls behind the keeper on the leg side. Some of them are super gifted that they stand on the off side wide line and keep moving their feet (a commendable skill) and hit everything behind the keeper mindlessly. Its an absolute pain and disgrace to watch as a true cricket lover.

Hence would request @bigant to add in a risk factor as in the attached picture (like ball edged to stumps or to keeper or mistimed to inner circle) when players keep moving around the crease to the extreme left or right. This would make players play more proper cricket and if they are willing to take the additional risk let them do it.
You have to understand leg shot in real to are easy.
If you set field well it wont be easy and you have to be perfect with your bowling line.
The point which i want to make is when batsmans stands a lot outside off the ball bowled on legstumps are called wides that should be rectified.
As bowlers balls negitive line to outside off with off field we need to tackle that.
You can bat outside off but still i will be able to restrict you.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I think steam might be picky with mac release

Steam does OSX games too. Would just need to be a straight port and I imagine for @BigAntStudios its a manpower vs. ROI thing. There's no money in the PC side so an OSX version is more wishful thinking. But I know Ross does like his "Firsts" and the first cricket game on OSX would be a lovely bit of bragging... hint hint hint

Nix71289

Club Captain
We
You have to understand leg shot in real to are easy.
If you set field well it wont be easy and you have to be perfect with your bowling line.
The point which i want to make is when batsmans stands a lot outside off the ball bowled on legstumps are called wides that should be rectified.
As bowlers balls negitive line to outside off with off field we need to tackle that.
You can bat outside off but still i will be able to restrict you.
Well the ball bowled outside leg stump in real life is also wide.. but when you bat way outside the stumps there is a high amount of risk in the real life game as against in ashes cricket.. that's why asked to increase the risk factor.

Thieves

Club Captain
I hope that the left analogue is no longer used for moving the batsmen prior to the delivery.

I sometimes mistakenly double tap it and instead of my batsmen hitting the ball, he simply takes a few steps. It happens regularly to newcomers that I know.

I believe that the left analogue needs a more 360 degree feel where the player should be allowed to play around with it and then time the ball as it comes with right analogue.

It just seems to static now. The standard controls radar shows the direction that you are holding the left analogue and should be implemented in classic batting mode.

The whole front foot back foot needs to be addressed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread