Cricket 19 General Discussion

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll add myself in the 'blame-game' and I'll blame BigAnt for not giving any tit-bits after that announcement, that it caused all of its 'hardcore fans' to go haywire and then ultimately turn up against each other to quench that drought.

For the past week or so this thread has been nothing but shit posts, completely drifting away the opposite on what it was once been..

For me, PC threads were the place I'd find individuals who are so passionate about this great game and post stuff about what they require or desire and even actually pointing out exactly what's needed. Sometimes I was even blown off by the thinking standards like that capacity of some individuals.

I hope BigAnt releases some, please some.. something to save what was once a full of innovative suggestions thread.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes if there is nothing new to discuss the threads always going to drift off topic, it’s either that or the thread eventually dies until new info is released?

Reactions: DAP
D

Dutch

Yes if there is nothing new to discuss the threads always going to drift off topic, it’s either that or the thread eventually dies until new info is released?
Just seems a little wierd to me that people blame others for posting stuff because there is no additional info......its a forum with a bunch of blokes and perhaps a smattering of ladies and this is what happens......its a public internet forum where people are invited to post stuff......we could suppose just post "no news today"............................ and to blame people for not posting what you want to read is well.......post it then......

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I'll add myself in the 'blame-game' and I'll blame BigAnt for not giving any tit-bits after that announcement, that it caused all of its 'hardcore fans' to go haywire and then ultimately turn up against each other to quench that drought.

For the past week or so this thread has been nothing but shit posts, completely drifting away the opposite on what it was once been..

For me, PC threads were the place I'd find individuals who are so passionate about this great game and post stuff about what they require or desire and even actually pointing out exactly what's needed. Sometimes I was even blown off by the thinking standards like that capacity of some individuals.

I hope BigAnt releases some, please some.. something to save what was once a full of innovative suggestions thread.
What if Big Ant aren't controlling the marketing?

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
What if Big Ant aren't controlling the marketing?
Well that seems to be the case, which is kinda sad because they are as if on 'NDA' to reveal any info by themselves, similar to how they did for ashes and previous games . But at the sametime knowing marketing hasn't really been BigAnt's forte , its a blessing in disguise..

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I hope there is some workaround for editing uniforms and other info for licensed teams. I suspect uniforms might change after the world cup fairly quickly.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Surely it’s far too late for suggesting things that should be in the game!

Anyway...

1) Crack a joke.

2) Ask somebody if they’ve done some BETA testing.

3) Demand something ludicrous be in the game.

4) Criticise someone for posting something irrelevant.

5) Ask Matt or Ross something.

6) Say something about a release date... May 31st.

7) Post something irrelevant.

8) Freak out about ‘Story’ and just demand a better career mode.

9) Tell somebody who posted something ‘irrelevant’ to stop moaning about people posting something ‘irrelevant’ by posting something ‘irrelevant’.

10) Come back tomorrow, laugh at a few jokes, use them in real life and claim as your own... oh and something about a cricket game!

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Respectfully, until we hear from someone involved with the game directly, that is not the right approach. Also considering that BA tend to release patches for a while afterwards, that may not be the most productive outlook. I'm sure work is still ongoing, but that is just my assumption.

EDIT: Perhaps you were being sarcastic and that got lost in translation for me. In which case, please ignore my post.

D

Dutch

Anyway...

1) Crack a joke.

2) Ask somebody if they’ve done some BETA testing.

3) Demand something ludicrous be in the game.

4) Criticise someone for posting something irrelevant.

5) Ask Matt or Ross something.

6) Say something about a release date... May 31st.

7) Post something irrelevant.

8) Freak out about ‘Story’ and just demand a better career mode.

9) Tell somebody who posted something ‘irrelevant’ to stop moaning about people posting something ‘irrelevant’ by posting something ‘irrelevant’.

10) Come back tomorrow, laugh at a few jokes, use them in real life and claim as your own... oh and something about a cricket game!

What about the sky, the beautiful sky??!!!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
There was one I deleted where I was called a manic self-indulgent moron with the intellectual capicity of D Trump's underpants.......that came way too close to the truth.....
:lol:lol:lol:p:p:p[DOUBLEPOST=1555100201][/DOUBLEPOST]
DBC 14 :thumbs
DBC17 - :facepalm
Ashes - :mad

Cricket 19 :lol:lol:lol:lol
Serious or sarcasm, I have no idea if I have seen you post before.[DOUBLEPOST=1555100280][/DOUBLEPOST]
My point was that they don't *need* permissions to create something that looks close - only to use something that is someone else's IP (which it looks like they are not).
Does this kind of your answer your question? @Cricket Life ?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Off-Topic, but I got myself a Nintendo Switch, for their own fantastic games and especially this Cricket 19. Can’t believe I’ll have a BA Game to play on the go. Have a US Account set-up for it, whenever it comes!

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Respectfully, until we hear from someone involved with the game directly, that is not the right approach. Also considering that BA tend to release patches for a while afterwards, that may not be the most productive outlook. I'm sure work is still ongoing, but that is just my assumption.

EDIT: Perhaps you were being sarcastic and that got lost in translation for me. In which case, please ignore my post.

There were definitely hints of sarcasm in my post but I appreciate what you’re saying. I would’ve thought what’s in the game is in the game though and the patches will just correct and enhance what’s there.

Anyway, let’s hope they get it right from the first ball and we’re not all waiting for a new patch everyday for the rest of our lives![DOUBLEPOST=1555133150][/DOUBLEPOST]
Off-Topic, but I got myself a Nintendo Switch, for their own fantastic games and especially this Cricket 19. Can’t believe I’ll have a BA Game to play on the go. Have a US Account set-up for it, whenever it comes!

I don’t think that you ever need to commence a sentence in this thread with the phrase...’Off-topic’!

Disclaimer: Polite sarcasm not cynicism!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
There were definitely hints of sarcasm in my post but I appreciate what you’re saying. I would’ve thought what’s in the game is in the game though and the patches will just correct and enhance what’s there.

Anyway, let’s hope they get it right from the first ball and we’re not all waiting for a new patch everyday for the rest of our lives![DOUBLEPOST=1555133150][/DOUBLEPOST]

I don’t think that you ever need to commence a sentence in this thread with the phrase...’Off-topic’!
Just the way I write on PC Forums, this is common with me since AC09 Forums!

Users who are viewing this thread