Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
D

Dutch

Hello Guys ,

I Have read a article saying CRICKET 19 will be released AHEAD Of ASHES to be Started in August ...
So hopefully , MAY release gets postponed .... is it true ??[DOUBLEPOST=1555346752][/DOUBLEPOST]Big Ant Studios to Release ‘Cricket 19’ Video Game Ahead of the Ashes 2019 Series

https://sportzwiki.com/cricket/big-...-19-video-game-ahead-of-the-ashes-2019-series
How you can come to any conclusion based on that I have no idea....they have written an article as if it is a massive scoop while it is in fact just the press release.....

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello Guys ,

I Have read a article saying CRICKET 19 will be released AHEAD Of ASHES to be Started in August ...
So hopefully , MAY release gets postponed .... is it true ??[DOUBLEPOST=1555346752][/DOUBLEPOST]Big Ant Studios to Release ‘Cricket 19’ Video Game Ahead of the Ashes 2019 Series

https://sportzwiki.com/cricket/big-...-19-video-game-ahead-of-the-ashes-2019-series
Once Big ant confirmed release date in May then they never change as I know .May is ahead of Ashes.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
How you can come to any conclusion based on that I have no idea....they have written an article as if it is a massive scoop while it is in fact just the press release.....
My favourite part is where they spell Ross's name wrong after previously spelling it right, yet they are one of the leading sports media organisations in the world *apparently*

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
But Still there s no News About Trailer and PROMOS with release dates , so i was worried reading that article ...[DOUBLEPOST=1555390467][/DOUBLEPOST]
Once Big ant confirmed release date in May then they never change as I know .May is ahead of Ashes.
No Promotions fr Cricket19 this is not fair ...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I’m very concerned about what’s happening to the calendar now May is going to be after August!

Which means we probably won’t even get the trailer this side of Christmas.

issue

County Cricketer
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
But Still there s no News About Trailer and PROMOS with release dates , so i was worried reading that article ...[DOUBLEPOST=1555390467][/DOUBLEPOST]
No Promotions fr Cricket19 this is not fair ...

Still you shouldn't make your own assumptions and confuse everyone

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think the confusion has arisen because it all actually refers to Theresa May....once May is gone they will release it....get on it!
I hope she never goes and the Tories fall to pieces like Australia at Trent Bridge 2015.

Bringing it back on topic... when is the England WC Squad announced? Maybe we'll see something after that. I guess trying who to shaft to get Jofra Archer in the squad is taking time.

dom2110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I hope she never goes and the Tories fall to pieces like Australia at Trent Bridge 2015.

Bringing it back on topic... when is the England WC Squad announced? Maybe we'll see something after that. I guess trying who to shaft to get Jofra Archer in the squad is taking time.
England announce their squad tomorrow plus the squad for the games against Pakistan and Ireland. Hopefully get some news after that

gunit123

County Cricketer
England announce their squad tomorrow plus the squad for the games against Pakistan and Ireland. Hopefully get some news after that

It would be cool if they announce it via a trailer/screenshot of player pictures in-game! I can imagine the wonders it would do publicity-wise.

Anyway, the trailer will come in due time - just be patient!

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England

Am I missing something?

The game against Ireland isn’t until the end of July!

Surely Plunkett is destined to be the unfortunate one.

Users who are viewing this thread