Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You are right. Its going to cost them shit tons of money to get the indian team lisenced.

But may be in the next interation if they can get them lisenced, the massive population and demand for cricket with some proper marketing , they could be very successful.

Also bigant should consider skipping pc version entirely and release only on consoles to avoid piracy.
I would say they can do it in years to come by, BCCI will charge a lot of money, and would of course want profit from the game as well. As long as BA makes these great games, and Indian fans keep buying regularly. One day will come when Indian Fans can pester BCCI so much that, BCCI may look into having a game with Indian Licensed Players, then BCCI when looking for potential developers, is likely to have BA, good quality and no other company in competition.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hopefully it will be more than a news headlines popping up after every game
I think it will be like this.
lyJBmQo.jpg

tldD91p.jpg

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I too have tried. My Dale Steyn looked like a burns victim.

I think there are ways that it can be done well but it's not a straightforward or quick process. I'd suggest anyone who wants to get an idea of the complexity should download the AO Tools on Steam. IF it's something you're interested doing for the new cricket game, you're gonna welcome a couple of months practice on a similar system.
I hv tried sachin tendulkar but quit it in the middle as its very complex to do. It would be better if cricket 19 play face has features like WWE games CAW.
I am unable to adjust eyes and nose. If possible can you or @Llewelynf plz upload a video to show how face is created in photo editing tools n how it is used in AO tools?
I am interested in creating faces and can help you guys when the game arrives.
Note: I also hv photoshop software if that helps.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hopefully for tailenders a different animation.....and perhaps ‘orthodox’ and ‘slingy’
I guess Tailenders can be easily mocaped. Any non professional who has very little knowledge of the game/batting can be used as a model.

Users who are viewing this thread