Requests Accepted Cricket 19 IPL teams with their new jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkb_94

School Cricketer
Thank you for this making these, any chance you can upload with the white background aswell how I uploaded the pics, instead of it being transparent, i want to use them as pitch ads and adboards. would appreciate if you can do this
No problemo!! I'll create one with whte background

rkb_94

School Cricketer
england 2017 ? or 2020 ?
England 2017 and 2020 along with the red jersey whatever it is for.yay every thing is completed. And about your lion logo, it turns out I can't update it automatically so have to create manually which is frustrating and time consuming so u have to live with the jersey without lion logo.May be I'll create it in future but for now so sorry.

rkb_94

School Cricketer
Thank you for this making these, any chance you can upload with the white background aswell how I uploaded the pics, instead of it being transparent, i want to use them as pitch ads and adboards. would appreciate if you can do this
Your logo have been updated with white background.Check out my id.

rkb_94

School Cricketer
Are you llewelyn returned or just using his stuff?
I'm not llewelyn neither I'm using his stuff. I have been creating stuff for me only.This time I thought may be I would share some of those.Anyway I also love your work wasteyouryouth. Keep making good stuffs.

Cheers..

rkb_94

School Cricketer
Hey guys,
check out my first wwe creation in Cricket 19. I know its kind of different. But anyway you can check this out. Do tell me what you think of this.

upload_2020-5-20_15-59-49.jpeg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm not llewelyn neither I'm using his stuff. I have been creating stuff for me only.This time I thought may be I would share some of those.Anyway I also love your work wasteyouryouth. Keep making good stuffs.

Cheers..
Love my work so much that you've shared my India kit as your own, with a change to the colour... Thank you.

GamerKR1925

School Cricketer
bro awesome i just loved the rcb jerseys
love your work 100%
#1/100
Please do this for sri lanka t20 jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread