Cricket 19 is now available on Steam

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It runs fine on my system at default(high settings) at 1080P, it's 60 fps most of the time except for in the few cut-scenes where it can dip to 50s but that is because of my system. Good performance overall, runs fine. GTX 1050 Ti paired with an i3 6100 along with 8GB RAM DDR4.
Thanks fr reply :)

My System :

AMD 8350FX 8 core
12GB RAM
GTX 1050 TI 4GB graphics card ddr5

will this be enough to run in max res ??[DOUBLEPOST=1564591623][/DOUBLEPOST]
depends on your pc specs
My System :

AMD 8350FX 8 core
12GB RAM

will this be enough to run in max res ??

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Absolutely unbelievable pricing. I got the previous versions for around $49 each. Bought the game first thing in the morning. Can't wait to go back home after work and start playing! View attachment 225328
View attachment 225329
Do you mind if I ask you if you reside in the United States? Because to me, it shows as $44.99. Not saying that's not good pricing but I was kind of intrigued by $14.99. In either case, will be getting the game

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

My System :

AMD 8350FX 8 core
12GB RAM

You got similar specs, with an 1050 Ti I'm able to run the game at very high settings(1080P) except for the character details which is set on high not highest. You should be able to run the game fine at 1080p, averages 60 fps for me except for few cut-scenes like the national anthem one at start. Gameplay is smooth. Cheers.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

My System :

AMD 8350FX 8 core
12GB RAM

will this be enough to run in max res ??[DOUBLEPOST=1564591623][/DOUBLEPOST]
My System :

AMD 8350FX 8 core
12GB RAM

should be enough,you ll be fine

alitahir

Club Captain
Do you mind if I ask you if you reside in the United States? Because to me, it shows as $44.99. Not saying that's not good pricing but I was kind of intrigued by $14.99. In either case, will be getting the game
I am based in Pakistan. All the previous iterations cost me 49.99

venkniralac

International Coach
Fate and irony is waiting for the game for months and buying it, the moment you are downloading the system goes off and doesn't switch on don't know how long more I have to wait

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You got similar specs, with an 1050 Ti I'm able to run the game at very high settings(1080P) except for the character details which is set on high not highest. You should be able to run the game fine at 1080p, averages 60 fps for me except for few cut-scenes like the national anthem one at start. Gameplay is smooth. Cheers.
Once try with highest character detail settings... what about crowd ? Is it high? Shadows ??

hackoder

County Cricketer
I have the switch version and also ended up getting it on steam. The steam version is obviously so much more fluid and the textures look waaayyy better. This is definitely BA's most polished release, including DBC 14/17/Ashes, on any platform that I've tried.

For reference, I have an i7-4770 and GTX 1050 Ti. Playing it on default settings (1080, everything on high detail, other than a couple of options. Edit: those options were shadow smoothing and contact hardening I believe, and turning them on doesn't degrade the gameplay either), and it was consistently at 60fps. Gameplay was actually smoother than Ashes so it seems like they've done a bit of optimization there.

Coupled with their improved pricing structure, I can see them making a killing on this game. Great to have both portable and couch versions as well, and hopefully the increased income will see BA dedicate more resources to continuous support/updates/patches.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Good point. i too dont see so many edges of the type that i think WTF and am having generally a lot of great games with what is on offer.

whenever i'm batting i want less, whenever i'm bowling i want more - guess it's about right ;)

being serious - i'd simply love some more going to first slip (and not being taken by keeper). but i think the game is pretty damn good gameplay wise.

I'd like attention given to new ball from both end, ball not aging, footmarks not appearing on pitch, and crowd atmosphere. gameplay is so good but immersion could be better (some of the cut scenes from launch appear to have disappeared too.)

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Has anyone managed to go into any training option from career mode? For me, nets and batting game fail in a very odd way and bowling games crash the program.

laxsidd

Club Captain
For those who have low pc specs (like me), this is what I have set my graphics settings and I am getting 55-60 fps on my AMD RADEON R5 m330 2 GB graphics card.
Does it play well on these settings?
I too have the same graphics card and planning to buy the game.

Users who are viewing this thread