Cricket 19 Logo Editor (PC)

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hi everyone

Well not to long to go now until Cricket 19 arrives. I had a lot of trouble in both Don Bradman Cricket 17 and Ashes Cricket in actually uploading some emblems, team logos for Custom Fantasy teams I wanted to play as, the in game creator I struggled to use due to its limitations.

Can anyone who has the demo game on PC tell me if the logo creator will make it easier to import logos, say in PNG format, or something easier than the old format

Now luckily I have upgraded my Photoshop in preparation for the game, although I will buying the game on Xbox One because I got the Xbox One X lately so the PC one I just really need the team logos uploaded.

Once I got those I'll handle the player recreation and creating the players etc.

Thanks guys

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi everyone

Well not to long to go now until Cricket 19 arrives. I had a lot of trouble in both Don Bradman Cricket 17 and Ashes Cricket in actually uploading some emblems, team logos for Custom Fantasy teams I wanted to play as, the in game creator I struggled to use due to its limitations.

Can anyone who has the demo game on PC tell me if the logo creator will make it easier to import logos, say in PNG format, or something easier than the old format

Now luckily I have upgraded my Photoshop in preparation for the game, although I will buying the game on Xbox One because I got the Xbox One X lately so the PC one I just really need the team logos uploaded.

Once I got those I'll handle the player recreation and creating the players etc.

Thanks guys
academy has always and will always only upload svg format

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Try inkscape mate. It's free and dead easy to use.

Hi I am getting a message saying image has too many points,

3s9wcI0.png

any tips guys?

thewhiterose

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hcwZI6d.png

The svg saving options are as follows, if I select compressed it wont save as a .svg by the looks of it?

I've been able to import the .svgz files into Cricket 19 :)

Edit: Scratch that, maybe I haven't, sorry :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread