Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

topanaris

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am gonna stop playing until the game is patched. Way too many issues at this point. This is the price you pay for being a Nintendo fan and it sucks.

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
I agree. I haven’t played the Switch version for nearly two weeks. Way too many bugs and performance issues that kill the experience aside from the loading times. Disappointed.

duberryboy1

Club Captain
Still playable (I have over 110 hours already, exclusively handheld). However, this nonsense about a Patch being at Nintendo for two weeks isnt running with me.

pinku

Associate Captain
I guess it may be our loss or even our gain (considering how much Switch owners have to bare) if Bigant don't make another game for the Switch. I wish always that a console does well but to be honest maybe Nintendo don't deserve it.

manan19995

Club Cricketer
Only idiot believes that BA already have submitted patch to nintendo. I don't think Nintendo take this ridiculous long time to roll out patch.There are already 6 patches on ps4.1 or 2 patch delay is understandable but i don't think this is nintendo's fault. BA is obviously lying.

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Only idiot believes that BA already have submitted patch to nintendo. I don't think Nintendo take this ridiculous long time to roll out patch.There are already 6 patches on ps4.1 or 2 patch delay is understandable but i don't think this is nintendo's fault. BA is obviously lying.

And that's because they made 1 helluva game and they had a grudge against Switch users?? i bought the switch just for this game and its frustrating but i don't think its BA's fault..

manan19995

Club Cricketer
And that's because they made 1 helluva game and they had a grudge against Switch users?? i bought the switch just for this game and its frustrating but i don't think its BA's fault..
I am not saying game is bad. It is great.But they are giving less priorities to switch and it is truth.And think logically they submitted all patches and nintendo is not rolling out. Do you seriously believe this nonsense?

Last edited:

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
I am not saying game is bad. It is great.But they are giving less priorities to switch and it is truth.And think logically they submitted all patches and nintendo is not rolling out. Do you seriously believe this nonsense.
I agree with Manan. Not saying it’s a bad game but the support for the switch version is dissappointing. I’m not surprised it was digital only too as by now I would have traded it in until it was better supported through patches and updates.
I don’t buy this crap about the patch being with Nintendo for 4 weeks.

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I understand the frustration. I am playing the game on PS4 all the time so mayb i dont feel the pain as much but i spent close to 30k INR for the console too.. Lets hope its sorted soon..

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any news for the update, its been a while

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
The update probably got ‘lost’ in the post on its way to Nintendo lol!

abbas486

School Cricketer
I bought the game, and after seeing the feedback on the various bugs, decided not to break the seal. Sent back for a refund.
I rather wait and see if the game is supported as it is with ps4.

ascami

Banned
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What annoys me is the fact they release the game knowing full well it's far from 100% complete. The public are essentially the quality control rather than it being done by BA.

From what I've managed to play it's a decent game but the bugs just kill it for me.

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yes, very excited to play best portable cricket game, just bought switch for that, hopefully we have an update for the patch.

hackoder

County Cricketer
Just to add a bit of counter-point; I'm still really enjoying the game, even without the patch.

Even if there are zero more updates, this is a very playable game and I'm thankful to BA for releasing the first real portable cricket game. The price is reasonable in CAD (60 CAD vs 80 CAD for various FIFA iterations). Gameplay is feature complete.

I think people are being unfair to BA. Even bigger studios (with presumably larger budgets and a bigger audience) find it difficult to develop for the switch. Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled which was recently released also has long load times. Other games (even Nintendo's own Yoshi's Crafted World) are blurry in handheld mode. Long time for patch approval is out of BA's control; search for 'nintendo switch patch approval timeline' and you'll see other devs complaining about long wait as well. I feel bad for BA, looking at the sort of "cricket fans" they have to deal with on twitter and elsewhere.

I've been critical of BA previously (Big Bash Boom was a ridiculous, low quality cash grab), but they've done it right this time. They've been responsible for the only good quality cricket game in the past few years, targeting a bunch of platforms, so happy to keep investing in them. Keep up the good work @BigAntStudios

Users who are viewing this thread