ascami

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any more posts you want me to delete for you?

I'll create a list for you. Should keep you quiet and out of my business.

topanaris

School Cricketer
1 minute 1 second, what a change in loading time. Well done @BigAntStudios. The patch definitely makes the game faster and I feel has improved a lot UI wise.

The load times are exactly the same. All they did was enable you to access the ground earlier and just did the rest of the loading after. But I love all the other improvements - especially the game not crashing. I would give it a 7/10.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The load times are exactly the same. All they did was enable you to access the ground earlier and just did the rest of the loading after. But I love all the other improvements - especially the game not crashing. I would give it a 7/10.
And again I am fine with that.. but the annoying how to do screen that stays on for 2 minutes has been reduced to half. Also we need to be mindful that the switch version is still one patch behind. Also switch games not just Cricket 19 have a bit of loading time issues. I read somewhere that NBK2K19 before the initial patch took forever to load.

manan19995

Club Cricketer
i think there are many BA's shills on this forum. When you raise genuine questions, They come at you like "BA puts GreAt EffoRt in THis GAme, aPPreCiate Effort n all".people bought this games for same price as on other console.People expect good support same as on other platforms.

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
i think there are many BA's shills on this forum. When you raise genuine questions, They come at you like "BA puts GreAt EffoRt in THis GAme, aPPreCiate Effort n all".people bought this games for same price as on other console.People expect good support same as on other platforms.

And to counter that, there are the morons who claim a patch hasn’t even been submitted, when they have literally no idea.

ascami

Banned
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
And to counter that, there are the morons who claim a patch hasn’t even been submitted, when they have literally no idea.

Rather be a moron than a bleeding heart vegan cuck BA shill.

Best I go back under my bridge.

trashboat

School Cricketer
Is everyone able to review decisions? It has never worked for me. It's meant to be up on the d-pad right?
I'm playing at county level on career mode. Does it only work in international matches? Thanks

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Is everyone able to review decisions? It has never worked for me. It's meant to be up on the d-pad right?
I'm playing at county level on career mode. Does it only work in international matches? Thanks

No review system in county cricket. You might be confusing appealing with the review system

trashboat

School Cricketer
No review system in county cricket. You might be confusing appealing with the review system

Not confused, just unsure as to whether DRS was possible in the game in county cricket. Shouldn't have underestimated the realism of Cricket19! Thanks

billionaiire

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I tried bringing the wicket keeper and the slips up but it’s not helping with caught behind. Does PS4 also have this bug? I can clearly hear the bat, the ball does carry to a fielder behind the wicket or the keeper, but no catching graphics appear, and of course the challenge fails without even going through the motions.

trashboat

School Cricketer
I'm playing career mode and am currently with Middlesex. When the latest patch came out I downloaded the county teams.

I now have proper player names, badges, kits, home ground is lords etc.

However, the line ups are still messed up. For example for Middlesex - Gubbins, Finn, Roland Jones never get picked, a bowler still opens the batting. When playing t20 De Villiers and Mujeeb are never picked.

I have checked via the manage teams option and they are all in the squad. And in the preferred line up of the academy creation. Is there anything I can do or is this just the AI being a dick?

Users who are viewing this thread