Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I think I'm going to get the switch version and play a career mode. Love the fact I could take it anywhere and just start right back up where I left off. Will wait until some of the kinks are sorted though.

plodder

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The videos look really good, I'd be interested to hear from BA if the patch addresses any of the stability issues or if there is a plan to deal with this further down the line or indeed if thats not likely due to constraints of the system...

sami007

Club Cricketer
Ahhh have to wait two more weeks! Wife and kiddo will be out of town for a couple days starting on June 11th. It’s qismat.

duberryboy1

Club Captain
Game crashes every 1-3 Overs in Play Now mode and Every 2-3 Balls on Career mode.
I cant play the game, it keeps crashing.
Anyone else experiencing this?
I bought it digitally off the UK nintendo eshop.
Currently, in the middle of a test match and have not experienced a single crash yet. Quite happy with the performance of the game tbh. Bit rough at times but overall it is clearly the full game and hopefully the forthcoming patch will help with the performance issues.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think I'm going to get the switch version and play a career mode. Love the fact I could take it anywhere and just start right back up where I left off. Will wait until some of the kinks are sorted though.
Same here. I'll get it once it's all patched up for the Switch. Till then PS4 it is!

Vampes

School Cricketer
Game crashes every 1-3 Overs in Play Now mode and Every 2-3 Balls on Career mode.
I cant play the game, it keeps crashing.
Anyone else experiencing this?
I bought it digitally off the UK nintendo eshop.

I've had 1 crash so far (as it changed sides in a 5s games - starting up a loading screen, froze then crash to switch dashboard). So nowhere near what you are experiencing but still, thats one crash too many. Mine is the UK eshop version too, on a new 512GB Sansung microsd with plenty of space left.

If you are experiencing that level of crashing, my first thought would be to try deleting (full delete including the game save) and re downloading to try and eliminate data corruption as a culprit. Or, wait for the patch which should be coming soon apparently.

Hope you get it sorted - despite its problems, I'm enjoying the game.

Dmayne

School Cricketer
So the general consensus is that it's pretty much the full game with some graphical/frame rate issues? And that's pre patch.

Was thinking whether or not to get it on Switch or Xbox but if it's only a little worse, then Switch would be the way to go I guess.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
So the general consensus is that it's pretty much the full game with some graphical/frame rate issues? And that's pre patch.

Was thinking whether or not to get it on Switch or Xbox but if it's only a little worse, then Switch would be the way to go I guess.

I’ve now played both Switch and Xbox, and they are exactly the same. No difference in terms of what they offer.

Only difference as you mention is that the Switch can struggle at times under load.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
So it's coming in June 11 for US Store!

manan19995

Club Cricketer
there is crash when one tries to change theme in the game.....
should we have separate thread for switch bug discussion?

D

Dutch

there is crash when one tries to change theme in the game.....
should we have separate thread for switch bug discussion?
No you can add it to the main bug thread: this will be remedied by “The Patch”!

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone on switch able to access the academy community? Decided to start a Nintendo online free trial so I could at least download the world cup teams while we wait for the issue of requiring membership to be fixed but I'm now just getting the message that the academy is currently unavailable.

Users who are viewing this thread