Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Cricket 19' started by chaman82, May 28, 2019.
Let's have all the online feedback here in one place.
@Acid Burn @nithooos
Non striker run out .
The non striker don't make any effort to get bk in time
As much as it should be fixed and no doubt will.
This is why I hate playing with unknown people. Any decent player you would just agree to not throw.
Let that be decided by online regular players. Who to play with etc.
Copying some of the valid points posted in the general thread.
But certain restrictions would have been better to avoid some of the loopholes.
1. Medium pacer bowling slow red balls :- this has been going around for ages, keeping the timing metre for more boundary shots would have avoided from people using this. IRL medium Pacers bowling short balls get tinker, not asking anything out of ordinary!
2. Bowlers running slow and bowling fast vice versa:
This is the only tactic some loosers know to play with in the game. It's ridiculous that someone almost walks in and bowls at 155.. running in fast and bowling slow is somewhat realistic.
3. More risk for playing shots against spin specially on leg side right now most people just stand on 6th stump and tonk on leg side regardless of the ball.
In the custom match creation , option for random settings in pitch , weather is missing.
Also the settings always re-set to original value , should be set as the last settings done.
Not what I was saying mate. I was saying it gets ruined by certain people.
Didn’t say you couldn’t decide who you played with!
CRICKET 19 Online issues so far that I have noticed, Is anyone experience the same?
1. Green bowls getting a lot of high bounce chest height or even more it's given no balls sometimes.
2. Straight drive traveling a lot in the air all are catches if close in fielders is placed.
3.Clean bowled umpires not giving out.
4. Dropped catches all sitters 5 to 7 a match, for example, a T20.
5.Non-striker leaving creaze happening quite often without any input resulting run outs.
6. Fielders less responsive in an inner circle sometimes going in a satue mode for few seconds and misfielding too.
7.Fielders running around like DBC 17 in online matches.
8. Field cant be changed in 1 st over presets not working un first over to set field.
9. A good addition can be when bowler bowl only yorkers and cross seam they drain stamina quick.
what platform? what version of the game?
Actually Offline game is too good for my liking. made a few tweaks here and there with overall fielding skills of players and it looks like a wonderful game. I would rate 9/10 for the offline part alone. Though the career mode and community is not at its full potential I hope the next patch iron out those issues.
The online game which is loved by many (we have a league of 40+ players) is a complete mess. And I will keep reiterating like a parrot till the time someone from beta or BA responds to this. We pay a good amount of money for the game and for the PSN subscription to play the online game. I think we deserve answers for the below questions.
1. Why there is no lock on skills for players when the request was made ages ago after ashes got released and it was identified as a problem. People play games with their tweaking skills than cricketing skills because of this. Now don't give me the crap that what can BA do if people decide to exploit game. Well ICC frame laws and rules according to change in the game. They did not let Trevor Chappel or anyone else bowl underarm after the infamous incident. Similarly Big Ant should have some responsibility to the customers who want to play genuine cricket without going through things like this.
2. Loopy bouncer by medium pacer - just answer to this question. In real life if Stuart Binny keeps bowling 110 kmph slow bouncer ball to a Buttler or a Gayle what happens 9/10 times?
3. Game turning into a guess the right answer!!
Not all the players but most players have one skill in the game run in fast and ball slow.. run in slow and ball fast!! And occassionally run in fast and bowl fast!! If you can guess the right option you will thrive else you will fail!! What sort of a shitty way to play the game is this. I know it's more to do with the mentality of the player than the developers but this is only happening because the option is present to the players to do this. This needs to be fixed.
4. Ball marker: some players clearly know to exploit it and some choose not to. Ball shows off side colouring and goes to middle stump and all other possible combinations!! If the ball marker cannot show the right place it's going remove it from the game or fix it.. don't make it a stupid joke!!
@BigAntStudios has the responsibility to the online gameplay community and should answer to these above!!
Yeah this is the right attitude to get some answers.......good luck.
I know its not the right attitude Dutch. I am very sorry that I have to keep writing long posts like this, not a big fan. I've been very supportive of Big Ant right from their first game though I wasn't very active in the forum.
You can check under Ashes cricket how many times these points were brought up and to see them again in Cricket 19 is truly disappointing.
Tried creating leagues with few players even there after the big list of restrictions people ended up fighting because of such silly exploits available.
There are people like me who are here for the game play and not for beating the shit out of others. But all we get to do is keep guessing where the ball is going at what speed. Though that's the essence of batting here its broken game play which is aiding the bowlers. You should be aware of the balls which has semi-circle which points towards off side and then bangs on the middle stump and vice versa. These type of things kills the fun, why can't it be addressed? why can't the circle been shown correctly where the ball is going??
Again what you see here is a frustrated cricket lover who wants to play genuine cricket.
I get there are bugs and If possible they need to be fixed and it can be frustrating but BA offer an online service: they cannot be held accountable to how people use or abuse that service. The game runs from player to player not through their server.
A suggestion for online user who will be posting here, tone down Ur anger a little and just keep the feedback coming,
We can only hope big ant recognise this all and give us a better gameplay for online.
Current no. 1 priority is to just have the
stamina / accuracy decrease for the bowlers bowling constant toe crusher Yorkers.
Even a expert like bhumra can't bowl all 6 bowls Yorkers.
I was checking the " offline modifiers" and so many variables are there to customise gameplay as u like,
May b add them also in the online match creation settings so that users can customise gameplay experience as they like...
ICC offers international cricket to international teams and doesn't say that you do whatever you want. They have rules and regulations in place and with changes in game they tweak the rules and regulations.
Similarly BA is the owner of cricket 19, these are not issues we are facing from 28th of May. The things I've posted have been there for ages. Never received a response from BA or the BETA team that it will even be looked at. Pretty disappointed that people playing genuine cricket has to be the victims here are can't even express their frustration without getting slack for it.