Cricket 19 - PS5 / Xbox Series X

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys just wanted to know will Cricket 19 work with the PS5 or Xbox as we now know the release dates. Hopefully @BigAntStudios can confirm this or maybe a new cricket game releasing?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well a new game is a given, and also pretty obvious it will be for the new consoles as well, you need to be blind Freddy not realize that. In terms of cricket 19, they might add it but I wouldn't expect any improvements other than a straight port.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Any news regarding backwards compatibility? Getting one on 19th! Would love to play them on PS5.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Getting mine in less than an hour! Waiting for YODEL to deliver. Will update you guys soon :)

Ramz

International Coach
ive played it briefly on the PS5 and ive noticed its really smooth. Load times I haven’t noticed any quicker its same as PS4 / PS4 Pro version.

1 issue I have faced is that players who have playface on them doesnt work. It seems its missing and looks weird like they are all clean shaven if players have beards etc... Only way to fix this is too download the players again which is annoying

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just heard the PS5 stats about how long you've played the games will also show you time played on all games transferred from ps4! ;)

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Games are smooth! Haven't tried any play face.

HK-47

School Cricketer
I just wanted to know which one is better for Cricket 19 and for the subsequent Cricket games of the next generation , Xbox Series X or the PlayStation 5? In terms of gameplay and also controllers' feel and use.

I am a PlayStation 4 user, I just wanted to know if I am missing out on anything by not opting for an Xbox console.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
PS5 controller is out of the world, it's easily the best controller out there. Regarding the console, I think it's pretty much the same and it depends on the personal preferences. But if Big Ant makes use of the dual senses haptic feedback and adaptive triggers. The gameplay experience of cricket will be top notch.

Users who are viewing this thread