Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

JOB123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Sussex and Warwickshire are shared with playfaces and assigned bats too. I need @Munkeymomo's PSD's for Surrey and i'll work on tweaking those. Then I think its one of Notts or Essex depending on if
@JOB123 or @DalePlaysSports have started them. PM me guys. And i'm still waiting on Yorkshire models
Im doing the second batch today and I'll have Yorkshire models done by the end of the day

JOB123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Kiko_97i know u said u were going to do the Notts playfaces well I have done the majority of models and will post them tomorrow

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@Kiko_97i know u said u were going to do the Notts playfaces well I have done the majority of models and will post them tomorrow
Quality. I haven't started Notts. Had a small break doing umpires and had other work projects to do. But now they're basically done I can start next week. I need @stephencox32 to finish Durham too or someone to take over

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Started work on Notts, could do with @Spoobir or anyone else with Ashes Blobset extracting Jake Ball's face scan from Ashes Cricket to save me doing a (much likely worse) playface

Reactions: DAP

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Ah yeah, totally forgot about this and got bogged down with my own stuff, sorry! I can make a start tomorrow or if you want to pass it to someone else that's sound.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Its up to you mate. If you wanna do it feel free. I'm not in any hurry

Users who are viewing this thread